The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Duuude, all of this advice is dead on perfect! The water in the greenhouse idea is shear genius!

• Like Like x 3
  2. I know what you mean about losing plants over and over again. I considered myself "The Black Death of growing plants" for a long time until I started getting info from fellow growers on these comparatives. Tons of great ideas and advice. Even growing something like cannabis was a catastrophic failure for with my first couple of runs. I'm sure glad I found these comparatives.

• Like Like x 6
  3. I usually just grow seeds in the winter. I'm not terribly concerned. Summer is where my shit happens.
    I did try the water once. When my green house was 10x7 I borrowed 2- 50 gal drums and filled them with water. I saw no noticeable difference in a month. Ended up siphoning the water to the plants.
    I am, however, tinkering in my mind about wrapping the cage around it. But my attitude now is that it's too close to fuck with. I checked yesterday and the trichs are all cloudy. Maybe a week out? My first auto so I'm still looking for the tits.
    The lights provide very good heat, but I don't want to light the back yard all night long. Attracts too much attention.
    Maybe the real trick is to wrap the bucket with a heat pad or small electric blanket? Maintain root temp and heat travels up.

• Like Like x 3
  4. hey guys thought id drop in with some other mephisto strains here the girls day 38 ish im loving the biotab there doing brilliantly the plants are doing great. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Will covering up will be a big help for sure should be able to maintain some heat of her own inside that maybe a small electric heater one of them tiny cubone's just to enough to keep it warm. If you don't need to be out a week or so

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 6
  6. Yup she looks like she's done.
    She's opaque right clear to opaque or opaque to Amber but from the picture she looks mostly opaque looks kind of white can't see I'm not that close but she looks pretty well baked

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Looking killer, are these the strains you are testing?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. FYI, the mid-lower bud I pulled to check trichs, I gave to son. He smoked it about 10 minutes ago. He just opened my door and said, "3 Bears ROCKS. I am too high for Family Guy." LMAO.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. yes there the 5 strains in testing

• Like Like x 5
  10. Looking really good, can' wait to heawr a smoke report:apache:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. cant wait to smoke them haha

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Last seed from comparative but I've ordered 5 more Image1520821581.537495.jpg Image1520821611.201583.jpg off to a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hey guys, 3bears seedling came up looking a bit deformed.....

march 11th 3bears.jpg

Normally, I wouldn't worry about it and just see what happens but I don't know if that's a wise move with auto's...... what do you guys think?

• Like Like x 3
  14. Personally I feel that with a little TLC it may be ok over time however I see what you are referring to. Just curious, are you using LED lights or HID and if you are using HID when was the last time you changed out your bulbs?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have three that broke ground two days ago we should be harvesting around the same time.. Your in organic soil too?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. Personally I'd pop another one and trash that one...up to you tho

17. is it deformed or has it got the film that keeps the cotys closed spray her give it 5min the see if it comes off.

some plants can start off bit slow or crap and turn out to be awsome.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Got roots out of bottom of net pots should start growing like a weed. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. Thank you guys for the quick responses!

1 qb120 set at 22" above for now. I was planning on switching over to the hid once out of the seedling stage

I am...... I amended it a few times during the last run, I didn't bother this time

That is exactly what I am thinking after an intense internet search, I found one that was similar in 2014.... it was really stunted but did get the 1st set of true leaves coming in then died soon after

This is what I am hoping though it doesn't look that way.... can't find any kind of separation in this mornings pics
    March 12th (14).jpg

I am going to go ahead an start my last seed while I watch to see what this one does just for future reference.... i'll post daily pics in my journal until this one either dies or the other one takes over

• Agree Agree x 2