Dylan goes electric... err Auto

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Chillindylan, Dec 15, 2017.

1. #1 Chillindylan, Dec 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
    Starting a new thread for my Autos. I ordered the entire top 10 auto list from the vault.
    Strains:
    Green house seeds:big bang auto
    Barney's farm:blue mammoth; pineapple express,tangerine dream
    Seeds man: white widow; sour diesel haze.
    Royal queen seeds:northern lights auto; amnesia haze
    Dutch passion:auto blackberry kush
    Phoenix Cannabis seeds:eek:riginal skunk express;auto speedbud
    Fast buds:girl scout cookie
    Seeet seeds:blow mind auto
    [​IMG]

Lighting=4xqb120 boards at 240w ran 20/4

2x4x5 Tent. Temps range between 72-84 rh seems to be peeking at around 60%
    [​IMG]

Currently I've got 1 of the 3 bears og for the comparison grow and will be starting 2 more of something else. If anyone has any suggestions on what to grow out or would just like to see a particular strain grown from the list let me know. I'm swinging towards the blackberry kush and maybe the speed bud.

the quantum leap: indoor multi strain perpetual organic journal
    Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  2. It has begun! The first 3 bears og didn't pop so dropped another along with a blackberry kush. Went back to the tried and trued method of starter plugs in a trey.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  3. Subbn' up

• Like Like x 1
  4. Put some more beans in the incubator last night, one of each: 3 bears OG, BlackBerry Kush, Tangerine dream, Bloody Skunk, and Blow mind. The original two beans have been put in their final pots. They're a little stretchy but otherwise coming along nicely. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

5. Dropped my incubator before anything sprouted and it all got mixed up. No labels for this batch :\ 3 have sprouted nicely, 1 sprouted upside down. Hadn't seen that before but maybe it'll survive. 1 Bean hasn't cracked yet. Might scrape it a bit a soak it if it doesn't do anything soon. The blackberry kush and 3 bog are progressing, the bbk quite nicely, the 3bog lagging a bit.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

6. Blackberry kush has started showing her lady bits. 3 bears has started putting in some growth. Only 2 of the 5 seeds in the last round amounted to anything. [​IMG]blackberry kush
    [​IMG]3 bears og
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Indoor organic

7. Did a little lst today. Seems like most people getting good results with the autos do it so why not. I'm curious if anyone supercrops with autos, it doesn't seem to slow photos down any. Would be a damn shame to accidently break a top on an auto though I'd think. [​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

8. Made a home for the autos in a 2x4x5 with 4 qb120 boards at 60w each . [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

9. 32 days for the 3bears and BlackBerry kush. 20 days on the 2 mysteries. Started germinating a northern lights, og kush, and a girl scout cookie [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

10. Girl scout cookies and northern lights have popped[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've never used an auto strain before but they seem like they'd be fun. What's your experience with them? How long does it take from seed to harvest to grow one of them up on average?

12. I hadn't played with autos since around 2005 or so when it was pretty much only lowrider. I grew those a bunch and crossed with all manner of things but lost all my gear when my marriage ended. I'm just now getting back into them and have not harvested any autos yet. Sorry I'm not much help on the subject.

the quantum leap: multi strain perpetual
    Indoor organic

13. No worries, I look forward to seeing how these turn out. Sounds like you've got quite the tasty variety of strains!:love-mj2:
    How has your experience with Seedsman been? I'm waiting on some King Tut to come from them but it might take a couple of weeks and I'm considering buying from NukeHeads if Seedsman takes too long - I get anxiety waiting to grow so bad that I've decided to try out my new DWDrip system and LED light on some upper-mid bag seed I got a few months ago so I can get the hang of things before the VIP seeds arrive:smoke:

14. First experience with any of these breeders i think. So far,so good. I prefer to tune new setups with bag seed. They're free and i like the mystery.

Indoor organic

• Like Like x 1
  15. Loving that purple :hello:

• Like Like x 1
  16. The bbk is downright impressive. The og kush went the other route, she lives for now but is under review. The two mysteries are coming along and look pretty similar to the bbk.3 bears are starting to put on some stank and weight. But still lagging behind the bbk started at the same time. Bbk 1518217174959.jpg bbk 1518217192438.jpg bbk 1518217209022.jpg 3bog 1518217229148.jpg 3bog 1518217246280.jpg
    Mystery 1 1518217470308.jpg
    Mystery 1 cola 1518217517019.jpg 1518217538459.jpg 1518217565963.jpg 1518217591677.jpg 1518217673024.jpg 1518217673024.jpg 1518217700338.jpg 1518217713773.jpg

Indoor organic