THC University

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kronik352, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Has anyone had any experience with THC University? It seems like a pretty cool gig and was thinking about looking more into it.

Also by off chance....anyone that DOES have info on it know if the post 9/11 GI Bill would cover it?

Course Catalog | THC University

2. I've looked into it a bit, but nothing serious. And this is just a guess here, but knowing the government and how they operate, I seriously doubt they would cover it with the GI bill. Seems like it would have to be federally legalized in order for that to happen...but again, that's just a guess. It's just on the other end of the universe from where I live and as much as I would love to do it, it's not a possibility at this time in my life. But hey, if you can make it happen then feel free to come and share all that super great knowledge you get while there. LOL TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, I have been doing a little more research and it seems you may be right....don't think GI Bill will touch it! I have however found an actual accredited higher education school for cannabis.....called clover leaf university.....and even though the GI BIll won't cover that either, from best I can tell, it IS an accredited school with no shit "degrees" and "certificates"

4. Well if NOTHING else comes of this.....I can say it at least "moved me in the direction" of buying a couple of books.....was scanning Clover Leaf University's "textbooks" and ended up ordering two off of Amazon just now...haha.

They are:

5. Your correct the GI bill will not cover those, however it will pay for you to get a degree in envromental sciences and hortaculture, there are plenty of schools offering degrees in hydroponic and vertical farming as well that would be covered.

• Like Like x 2
  6. That's all bullshit, Growing weed is easy as a muthafucker.. everything you need to know is on the internet. I bet those instructors don't even really grow.. super scam imo.....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, I see several people with the same views as you...and it was my first "thought" about them too, thats why I asked. It's honestly not SO much as LEARNING to grow....or whatever "specality" Cert. Program you take from them, it was more about getting a "certificate" or "degree" in the cannabis industry while getting paid to attend "class."

8. Agree. They are just trying milk money out of you. Don't do it. No grow house or operation is requiring an degree right now to work for them. In the future, when legal maybe an college is needed due to the market being flooded with "pot growers".

Just Google and veg out in grass city and grow. I have read and read and read but it never made sense till now when. I can complete the reading topics and see how it can. Influence my plants.

Check out my first grow.
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...x6'-tent+-Newbie=what-could-go-wrong?.1420015. Sent from my magical device that provide bud pictures and hot girls

• Like Like x 1
  9. i went to THC university and it was pretty terrible. So much money, They drained me for $1000 after a year. And the content was just word from word from Jorge's grow book. They are taking his pages, putting them in a powerpoint, then pasting them into a website, and changing lots of money for it. Beware!

10. Yeah. The only one i have heard is worth learning at is CTU (Cannabis Training University). My sister went there and said it was great and got her a budtending job. So i guess check it out if u r still looking for something like that

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks alot for the info

• Like Like x 1