Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC cart to tincture

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Andy1029, Oct 4, 2019.

1. So I have this cart thats about 1/4 full. Im also a runner and dont want my lungs to be effected at all from smoking or vaping. Because of this I have been experimenting with edibles. Is there any way to take the rest of the carts oil, decarb it, and make it into a tincture.

2. I have this cart that is about 1/4 full. Is there any way I can decarb this and make it into a tincture?

3. Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Best edible recipe I've found.
    Once mixed in a fluid Cannabis is notoriously hard to decarb without converting a substantial part to sleep inducing CBN. Just use the cart as is until gone and make edibles from raw materials. Buds, Hash, Concentrates.

Keep the cart for topping up a low dose edible. We don't always hit the mark with edibles and a touch of smoke-vape will boot a low dose in the ass and bring it up in your face.

@Chunk
    Please merge this and
    Can I make a tincture from the oil in a cart?
    That.

BNW

4. If it's distillate, then it's already reasonably decarbed...but do you actually know what is in the cart?

5. I dont actually know whats in it, its from an illegal state. But is there no way that I can decarb it and make a tincture with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Maybe try mixing it with coconut oil, and see what happens. Personally, I'd toss it.

• Agree Agree x 1