TH Seeds Promo – Win MK Ultra Feminised Seeds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Sage n Sour fems sound great. Id like to grow some sativa dominant strain indoors someday

BL

2. THS has a great rep and this strain sounds delightful. Thanks for the chance.

3. Awesome! The Sage and Sour look good.

4. I haven’t tried any of their seeds out but I’d love to have a journal on here with them for sure!

Thanks for the great promotion!

#TeamVault

My new journal!

5. This company has some crosses that look awesome, I would love to put the ml in the garden. :) thanks the vault

• Like Like x 1
  6. Excellent seeds and strains I would love the opportunity to grow out some Mk ultra

7. Never grown any MK ultra but would love to add it to the list. I have however had a great success rate with TH Seeds autoflowering strains. Thanks for the chance people.

8. I want to grow it because it has ultra in it, sounds like it would be a ultra time!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wow! You guys must give away more than any other seedbank I've seen on any forum. Top bananas all round!

• Like Like x 2
  10. They require a first and last name what should I put In this area

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

11. Never tried TH seeds, but starting another go here soon and they seem like a viable option :)

Stay Stoney :hookah:

12. I have never tried their strains however everything lemon I've ever tried has been incredibly powerful medicine, the electric lemon G sounds, looks amazing to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13. I’d think your first and last name that matches the card

If you mean their info I think it’s cb online trading Ltd.

My new journal!

14. Ur real name and or info.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. It was the companies info but money gram closed my account and cancelled the transaction. Wtf

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

16. They wouldnt do it for u ? Kinda sounds like they felt it was fraudulent for some reason?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Haven’t tried, but would really love too!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. While I've known about TH Seeds for quite some time, I've sadly yet to order anything of theirs. I'd love to dabble in growing an MK Ultra monster