TH Seeds Promo – Win MK Ultra Feminised Seeds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Oct 21, 2019.

• Like Like x 9
  1. Woohoooooo The Vault is rocking with TH seeds
    Never tried them but would love too

• Like Like x 1
  2. I haven't used TH Seeds products yet. Just getting started and so far, so good. The Vault and TH Seeds are awesome for giving us the chance to get a taste of what they are known for. Bless you all!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've never tried them, either - but certainly would like to.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #5 PAOLO1981, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019

Never even knew all this!!! I may have to get involved!!!!

Interesting read below! - I'm IN!!!!!

T.H. Seeds is one of the oldest cannabis seed companies in Holland as it was formed in 1993.

It began in the C.I.A. (Cannabis In Amsterdam), a Cannabis information centre, which was a world renowned seed shop and the first hemp store in Europe.

T.H. Seeds produced excellent cannabis seed varieties which quickly established their reputation among the experienced growers. The high quality cannabis seeds genetics come from dedicated researchers, breeders, and growers. Together they produce a strong, potent, and reliable strain that will give you confidence and peace of mind of having the best quality cannabis seeds available on the market at your fingertips.

TH Seeds are responsible for such popular cannabis seeds as A Train, Electric Lemon G and Sage n Sour. Since back in 1994, T.H. Seeds has been providing the world with award winning cannabis and have won a huge number of Cannabis Cups starting with Kal-X in 1995, through S.A.G.E in 1999-2001 and on to Electric Lemon G which won 2nd place in the 2011 Cannabis Cup.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I've never tried them out but would love the opportunity. The vault rocks yet another giveaway!

• Like Like x 2
  6. T.H. seeds seems like an awesome breeder with there award winning genetics! Thank you for this chance friend! Thank you TeamVault!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hi George,
    Are you guys accepting US credit cards yet?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kind off buddy, we can accept payments via moneygram and you can pay them using your CC, its added as an option the the cart so go ahead :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Always thought their strains look interesting, just haven't bought any yet!

• Like Like x 2
  10. <------- with a reputation such as they have, decides to throw his Fedora in.

• Like Like x 2
  11. THSeeds have been going from strength to strength since they first started with CIA ,,and still going strong ,so count me in ,,,,,mac.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Thanks for the offer, would love to grow this one out and journal the results here on Grass City.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Sure, I’ll take my chances. Thanks George

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. I’m in it to win it!

Thanks To the Vault!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. #17 Arowana18, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    Yet to try these guys , I’ve grown an mk cut from a buddy outdoors a few years back , would like to try and find a good pheno if presented the opportunity ;) *edit and after looking around their French macaroon looks incredible , I want a strain that really pops with colour , I’m yet to have a real pretty one lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. I truly need these ! The patients love new medication that come to the area! This strain has alot of potential! It would be a great addition to my seed bank! Thanks!