My new journal!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MarcG420, Aug 23, 2019.

1. #1 MarcG420, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    Hello everyone! I’m back with another grow journal. I hadn’t planned on growing again so fast after the last harvest but I got given a couple of clones from a buddy that I just couldn’t turn down.

Left plant is the same genetics from my second to last grow (the purple bagseed on the right if you remember the journal, clone of a clone I gave my buddy).

Right plant is a Lemon Kush clone.

I’m giving the girls a couple of days to adjust to the new environment before I start trying to train the one on the left to allow the right one to catch up some in height. I’m not going for as many tops as I had last time just going to train them lightly this time.

Day 1:
    [​IMG]

Day 2:
    [​IMG]

They’re already looking happier than they did yesterday after the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. Starting the process of getting the left plant under control with some lst. Still giving the right plant time to get bigger before I start in on her. I think I’m going to top the one on the right.

[​IMG]

My new journal!
    My new journal!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Gotta love how quickly plants start to recover from a little lst. 9 hours or so between last pic and this one.

[​IMG]

My new journal!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Day 4: left plant is looking good, really taking to the lst well. Still letting the one on the right get some height before I do anything to her.

[​IMG]

My new journal!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looking good.....that plant on the left looks like it might give you more tops that you were hoping for.....?? LOL

• Like Like x 1
  6. Was going to say the same. That left one is exploding!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Day 7: plants are growing well. Started training the one on the right and found some suspicious damage. After a brief search I found what I suspected to be the case. Spider mites on the clone from my buddy! Removed all affected leaves (only a couple since I caught it so early) and I’m going to keep a close eye on it to see if I need to apply anything.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My new journal!

8. Day 9:

I’ve not seen any other mites or any more damage so I’m hopeful that I caught it in time. I am keeping a close eye just in case.

[​IMG]

My new journal!

9. Continue to treat for those bastards for another 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Day 11:

Still no signs of additional spider mites fortunately. Girls are doing well.

[​IMG]

My new journal!

11. Day 13:

The girls are doing great! Luckily still no sign of more spider mites!

[​IMG]

My new journal!

12. Day 19:

Still going well, might be in the clear for the mites as I still see no more signs of them.

[​IMG]

My new journal!

13. Day 24:

They’re filling in nicely. Not much new going on, I’m not really trying to train them too much this time so I’ve been mostly leaving them alone to do their thing.

[​IMG]

My new journal!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Tagging along if you dont mind =]

Looking good, keep it up!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks good. How long do you plan on vegging?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Be my guest! Everyone’s welcome.

My new journal!

17. Nice Grow

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks! I wasn’t even planning on growing again until like feb-March but couldn’t refuse the clones. Luckily I still had enough supplies on hand to be able to do 2 plants.

My new journal!

• Like Like x 1