Syn bongs in Toronto?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tylerk, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I am looking to buy the SYN shower head in toronto instead of online. Does anybody know a place I can?

2. Great, I was downtown today & that was going to be the last place I would've walked too..
    Did they move too?
    I swear they were just down the street from Much, or was that High Times?

Anyways, thanks man. :)

3. [quote name='"tylerk"']& Is there an age limit at THC to buy bongs? On the website they say 18+ but they are flexible. I am 17, and look older. Do you think they would be flexible for it?[/quote]

Thc is a bit pricky sometimes but it may be worth the shot go in their chat em up a bit ya know. Not too much as its a very busy shop and don't waste their time u should have no issue. Remember they want your business keep that in mind when it comes to them kicking u out of the shop. I'd say its worth a shot. Stick to thc though don't worry too much about anything else because that's IMO Torontos most legit lhs. Just a bit pricy but supply and demand my man.

http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bu...rico-gridded-barrel-12-arm-sgw-waffle-v2.html