Dirty Rico gridded Barrel-12 Arm/SGW Waffle V2

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nuggitz, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 nuggitz, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    These are my two first scientific tubes. I purchased them both this summer and hope to start a collection of artwork that keeps on growing! only positive comments please I am new to the glass world and went with tubes i felt i would like. and sorry about pic quality new camera on the way :smoke:

P.S. Water levels are to my preference!!

Attached Files:

2. pretty good choices considering your new to the scientific glass field, although i assume you must know something about glass considering the quality of pieces you've picked out. nice choices, id love to rip both of them lol

3. Milk shots man??? I wanna see it stack some bubblies

4. [quote name='"canibuss"']pretty good choices considering your new to the scientific glass field, although i assume you must know something about glass considering the quality of pieces you've picked out. nice choices, id love to rip both of them lol[/quote]
    Haha they both rip real nice im still playing with water levelS on the dirty Rico. And I hve only began my interest in glass this summer. Everything I have learned had been through hell of friends and a mystery guy who has helped steer me in the right direction.

5. #5 nuggitz, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    [quote name='"sonocroc"']Milk shots man??? I wanna see it stack some bubblies[/quote]
    This is what ive got for now youve got to download the attatched video

Attached Files:

6. Don't even see the attached video :p on my phone will check it out later. But sexy glass man

7. Sub'd. For sure, wonderful glass. Look forward to many conversations about them. +rep, all day.

8. Thanx guys I'm liking the new glass too... Anyone have any suggestions about cameras on the inexpensive side to film my glass. (want to keep my money for glass items)
    Also in the hunt for worked slides. Well always in the hunt any thoughts? I keep looking at a jop slide in my lhs but something about it being the price of my waffle pita a bad taste in my mouth and even worse is what it does to my paycheck. What does everyone else think? Worth it or look into something else?

9. #9 nuggitz, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZHYkLGunSw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
    Gonna purchase any thoughts??

image-531648665.png

Also waitin on this slide in da mail
    (unique)

10. Never heard of that brand before, personally i would stick to something more mainstream with a tad more diffusion, which is why.. if i were you.. i would get this toro instead. you won't have to worry about cheap glass. But like i said, I've never heard of C2 before so they could be pretty decent for all i know.

Attached Files:

11. c2 or custom creations is a def a good brand, might be popular but it is good. I have a showerhead bubbler with recessed joint and bent neck from them. It was 150, and the showerhead can stack the whole can and I believe the glass is 5mm. And it is good quality, took many hits. For 150, I'd take it over the 200-$300 name brand showerhead bubs.

12. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']c2 or custom creations is a def a good brand, might be popular but it is good. I have a showerhead bubbler with recessed joint and bent neck from them. It was 150, and the showerhead can stack the whole can and I believe the glass is 5mm. And it is good quality, took many hits. For 150, I'd take it over the 200-$300 name brand showerhead bubs.[/quote]

Just purchase it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZHYkLGunSw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Should be here by Thursday latest milk vids coming and so is a cool beer mug slide and a Ben Wilson DD slyme

13. Two more slides on the way!

image-1696266942.png
    (the orange slide)

image-2614184643.png

14. this has got to be running you close to a grand...

15. [quote name='"MikeyN"']this has got to be running you close to a grand...[/quote]

Are you speaking about the dirty Rico?

16. buy my mobius strato matrix :)

17. This is a great way to trash a thread, Also A great way for you to get banned JTP... just a heads up. :smoke:

18. Man... considering you're new to the glass scence, you've picked up some unbelievable pieces. From tubes to slides, I'm just jizzing over your collection. Soooooooo jealous. :smoke:

19. #20 nuggitz, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    [quote name='"ewb"']Man... considering you're new to the glass scence, you've picked up some unbelievable pieces. From tubes to slides, I'm just jizzing over your collection. Soooooooo jealous. :smoke:[/quote]

Thanx man i should also be getting my c2 custom creations tube in the mail any day now. Once everything I have ordered has come in I'll post a gauntlet of everything I've got.
    For now I have some milk videos comin later tonight soon as I'm off work.

As for JTP rly guy? Why would you put something up like that on my thread? Pointless....