Sugarkush 2 300 watt LED/ 400 w HPS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pattyblaze, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Hey GC pattyblaze here for my second grow! Learned a shit ton from my first grow which yielded me 1/4 lb of white widow from Krop king seeds . Looking to step my game up here and get a second tent for a perpetual grow! Along with a 1000 w dimmable hps set up. ( which I’m purchasing ina few weeks)
    So I’m growing sugar kush I found a few seeds in some herb I was given a few months ago

Lights right now I’m using 2 x300 watt meizhi lights for veg stage ( worked perfect last time) and 1000 w hps for flower when the time comes

Medium is promix veg and herb with 1/3 mix of perlite ( learned my lesson last time with drainage , nute lockout etc. )

Nutrients I’m using green planet take it and grow! Still have lots left .

I just recalibrated my ph pen and picked up more up and down to adjust accordingly as I water !
    I’ll be watering about every 3 days with 6.3- 6.5 water and I’ll be checking to run off as often as I should be.

I’m keeping it simple going to top , supercrop , lst and scrog to get the best bang for my dollar here. Not going to do anything I haven’t done before and take what I learned last time and grow on that! No pun intended .

.LED 300 w 4x2x5 WW

2. Day 16 today just fed 1/4 strength nutes . Green planets Hydro fuel mix . Looking good.

.LED 300 w 4x2x5 WW

Sugarkush 600 w led /1000 w hps

• Like Like x 1
  3. subbed!!!! looking forward to seeing this!!

4. 34 days from seed. growing healthy ,growing strong . Getting ready to transplant this weekend when I get a few hours. All looks well just flushed back to balance out ph , wasn’t sure exactly if nutrients were over done . Or my ph was off . So flushed til ph was at 6.3. And my ppm was about 100. I then fed at 1/4 strength. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...eads/Sugarkush-600-w-led--1000-w-hps.1478106/

• Like Like x 1
  5. day 47 of veg just transplanted into 10 gal fabric pots . couple more weeks til flip to flower . I have been feeding pro cal and hydro bloom from green planet . Other then that the soil is lush with nutrients . I’ll water again here with 6.3-6.5 Ph’d water in a couple of days . Eveything is looking healthy . I just looked for gender with my loupe and they both seem to be showing female signs I can see the little hairs popping out. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.p...eads/Sugarkush-600-w-led--1000-w-hps.1478106/

6. Day 52 veg .Added two separate scrog nets . Also took a clipping to see if I could make a successful clone . Ph’d water to 5.7 . Soaked Rockwell in ph’d water , Diagonal cut my clipping . Dipped in cloning gel and put into Rockwell . Have them In a covered Tupperware container turned into humidity dome . Going to flip in the next couple of weeks or until the nets fill out a bit . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Day 61 today nets are filling out just right , eveything seems to be doing well might have a pest issue so I’m keeping a close eye . [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Just fed pro cal (calmag)to the one on the left . Ordered a 400 w mh/hps air cooled hood and ballast , going to flower with the 400 w hps . Also will be ordering another tent maybe 4x4 or just maybe another 2x4 to run as my veg tent so I can have a perpetual cycle going . I’ll be vegging for a few more weeks just to fill out these nets for flower .

8. Installed the new hood and light and hooked up ducting . Having some heat issues in the tent that I’ll have to take care of quick . 83+ with the tent open wide for a bit and 85 over when it’s closed . I don’t know what I
    Can do I added another fan which seemed to help a tiny bit . See how this goes tonight . Going to water tonight. I’ll post in few days ones they starts to flower .

[​IMG]

9. Week #4 flower
    Feeding cal mag and watering wth tap water with a 6.3 /064 ppm .Didn’t have to touch water chemistry much this grow . Going to feed green some liquid W-8 and and Massive from
    Green Planets line of nutrients next feed .
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Planets looking healthy starting to see new bud growth and not as many purple stems as last grow. Starting to get my nutrient schedule down .
    It will almost be a year soon since I started my grow journaling . Lot of new information always coming at me . Got my ACMPR in the past year which is amazing so many benefits from taking cannabis as a my source of medication .
    Like to thank everyone who had helped me out with grow tips on here.
    You all know who you are !

Ordering a second tent today!
    Probably a 4x4 not sure yet I’ll keep yah posted .