First grow journal, first "proper" indoor

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by xXLexie06Xx, Aug 12, 2017.

1. What's up everyone as title say this is my first "proper" indoor setup ive grown indoor twice before and failed outdoor is another story i grow vegetables so no extra work really. Now here's what i invested into:
    2x4x5 idaodan grow tent,
    1000w morsen led grow light (280w out the wall),
    floraseries performance pack,
    jiffy peat pellets for starters,
    half peat/perlite mix, half 2:1 sheep manure:seafood compost
    & germguardian 3-1 hepa carbon filter 0.3 micron with uv light to sanitize the air.
    x2 God's OG Kush (currently in solo cups)
    Will be using the ScrOG method for this grow in 5 gallon smart pots[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G386W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Now my problem is i dont know what these yellow spots are. Tap water is around 100-120 ppm 7.0ph but my brother who lives downstairs tried growing and all his seedlings eventually died and he gave up, now my thought is maybe theres isn't enough stuff naturally in the water to sustain a seedling. So i did 240 ppm (including water which was at 110ppm) so i did 130 ppm reasonable for floraseries.

3. Update Day 10
    They just loved that feeding, will treat as soiless until transplanted. Then will teans plant into
    3:1 3 peat/perlite:1manure/compost [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. So day 23 and an update, both were transplanted in 15 gallon vivosun mesh pot, scrog setup about 6-8" above pot, also kept them in straight peatmoss and i am growing soilless fed a full gallon each 5 days ago and peat is slowly drying.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Day 70
    Seeds broke the soil aug 3rd and are still vegging on day 70, thinking of flipping between day 80-90. These girls have been really short from the beginning so i wasn't expecting to be vegging this long but if i were to flip them id be wasting alot of growing space, so im vegging to fill this tent properly before flowering.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. So i had to pull out one on the left, it ended up being a male so no good i had to veg longer.
    I had planted another God's OG Kush in case of that situation and she sprouted and pretty certain she is a she. I also made 3 clones off the lady Omara in case the new seedling would of been a male also.

I acquired 2 clones from a friend a purple kush named Wendy lol and a lemon kush i cozied them up with Lady Omara under the ScrOG. Here they are before maintenance [​IMG]

Day 101 [​IMG][​IMG]
    Here are the ladies after all their maintenance i currently have a dehumidifier and 2 fans running with carbon filter tower, i also flushed Omara (God kush) with 45gal of ph'd water and 15gal each for the other 2 ladies. Flipping them in 8 days/or when peat dries out and first flowering feeding.

• Like Like x 2
  7. next grow more perlite please

like 25% of the whole volume

cut the peat/moss to 15%

nice

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for the tip, i figured i should've added perlite but it came already mixed that way, so next time i should just add another 1/4 of the weight in perlite?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I just mixed a 1.5 cu ft bag of FFOF w/ 8quart bag of perlite and the plants are loving the aeration

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thanks gonna get an update tonight since i started to flower them, i just got lasik eye surgery do i couldn't look anywhere near the light but it is a lot better today so ill try :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Day 16 of flower

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I found out im gonna have to double my watering as this lady is humongous !! Ill try to remember to update in a few days around their next feeding.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1