Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strongest...most efficient...simplest...edible?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by badabadabing, Sep 2, 2010.

1. i have been doing some looking around trying to find the best way to make a green dragon/tincture/small edible type thing

i live at home and lets just say the parents would be extremely unhappy if they found out this was going on, so it cant be too complicated and involved to make. (they go out for a few hours here and there pretty often)

my goal is to make the strongest, most efficient, simple edible/drinkable that i can eat/ maybe drop under the tongue here and there to get a strong body high, and on occasion use more to get blasted. ideally i would want convert the THC to THC-A during the process for ease of use later.

where i live bud is ridiculously expensive so im going to want to use about an 8th of bud at most. i know this wont get me as much yield but that is the way it is.

i am new to the forum but not new to smoking...

thanks for any ideas and referrals

2. i agree make Firecrackers

3. or you could make a tincture like you said. just pre cook the bud like you normally would for edibles and put it in some high proof alcohol of sorts then reduce it down. be very careful about this tho, its alcohol and heat. you should look around the forum a bit for the specific steps and whatnot

4. Put ground up bud in coconut oil and simmer for 5 mins, place in a jar and leave it for 24 hours in a dark place. Once it's ready strain it and u will have sum potent ass oil my friend.

5. Firecrackers are great. Has anybody tried to make firecrackers with vaped weed before?

6. got one made right now with 1.4 vaped, .6 fresh [2g total], will probably eat Monday.

7. You could do firecrackers but personally I think the most stealthiest, strongest, and tastiest way is ganj tea.

I just open a tea bag up (English breakfast tea), empty it, and fill it up with some extra fine grinded cannabis. Then just use the string or whatever and tie the top of the tea bag up. Steep it in a cup about half full with boiling water, then add a bit of butter, a few 18% creams, sugar/coffee sweetener, and a tad bit of extra virgin olive oil (to really maximize the potency!).

Stir often, and keep it hot for about an hour. Put it in the microwave for 30-60 seconds every 15-30 minutes or so. At the end, your weed in the tea bag should be pretty much a brown color. That means Great Sucess (unless it started out brown)!!! Consume.

Now anywhere from 1-3 hours later... You will be Mother Fucking F L Y I N G
    as am I right this instant.
    Jesus
    This is actually the longest forum post I've ever written in my history of forum-posting.
    Shit