Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

starting to not enjoy weed as much

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iceman1800, Jan 9, 2018.

1. when i first started smoking with a friend i was so high off a little of his joint either if it was shit weed or good weed didnt matter. that slowly turned into me smoking everyday just 1 joint per night which is nothing really but i feel like its boring and now i need like a 0.4 to be fucked up

2. How old are you dude? & how long Have you been smoking for, you may have outgrew it :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Quit, lots of people do. It's just not something everyone does for their whole life. I'm 52. I know more people who have quit then people who kept at it.

4. 40 years of using the weed and now it's my primary medicine and no way I'll stop as modern Pharmacology doesn't have anything that works a fraction as well.
    Make some edibles and take a trip to the dark side. It's never boring. Scary maybe as you'll be so high it's not funny but boring ?? Never !!
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    1 of these will change your outlook on everything for weeks to come. LMAO
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. @iceman1800
    If you are bored with something, move on to something else.
    That goes for more than just cannabis.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Simple solution is either go bigger or take a break. Harder solution is to change strains.

7. I think it was Terrance McKenna who advised us to only smoke once a week but a shitload once we do it. It's difficult but certainly worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Shit, maybe I'll start doing this once I get my life together and break the T-Break.

I can relate to OP in which I get high as fuck, but after so much smoking it's just meh.

To OP, sometimes a change of scenery and a break of routine helps tremendously. If you're like me you get high, smoke the same amount of bowls, do the same exact shit, in the same exact place. Shit, I noticed I get high as shit when I'm in an unfamiliar location and around unfamiliar people.

• Like Like x 2
  9. If you smoke enough to be a stoner than yeah, your tolerance will build up and your not going to get that high. It's going to be far more subtle. But for a lot of us, its about more than just getting high.

If you smoke it long enough, and this is crucial, get good stuff, you'll just smoke because you enjoy the taste of smoking it. I mean, to me, it's about 50/50. Flavor is just as important as the high. Perhaps a bit more important.

If its just to get high, being a stoner will eventually disappoint you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. lol you need a .4 joint to get fucked up now? How big were your original ones? Put like 1-1.5 grams in a joint or blunt or something it'll change your whole outlook bro.

11. If you do not enjoy it, then by all means do not smoke it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Do you have a good understanding of indica/sativa/hybrid i usually just smoke sativa unless I'm about to go to bed. I usually don't enjoy indica strains during the day because of the grogginess/munchies/brainfog, I don't like forgetting everything and losing items like the remote or my phone charger. If you can find a pure sativa (like Jack herer) you might find smoking enjoyable once again. Sativas are very awake/functional. Sadly most black market weed is often indica unless you're lucky enough to find the real sour d

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. been smoking over 47 years ( growing for nearly 20) ,,first smoke just for enjoyment now it's both enjoyment and med's for my aching body,,,,don't grow was much and maybe not smoke so much but i'll never give up growing or smoking ,,,mac,

14. id try different strsin with a different terp profile to what you been smoking.
    things like lecithin caps can open your blood brain barrier take before a smoke plus its pretty good for you too

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  15. .4 is not much at all

• Like Like x 1
  16. It ends up being like that. And it will only get worse and worse as you keep smoking. It is your tolerance going up. There are actually quite a few things you can do to help with this

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum