Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BrassNwood, Nov 12, 2016.

1. @2chains
    Usually just 20 minutes while another dish is in the toaster oven. It only needs long enough in the freezer to fully harden it seems.
    Additional heat-freeze cycles make it increasingly sleeper grade oil or so it works on me like that.
    I want it as uplifting, energetic as I can get from it.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. #302 Cananinja, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    Thank you for this information. I have everything minus the avocado oil. Gonna give it whirl.

Would a couple cycles of frezze and thaw help?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I still tend to just use straight coconut oil for 95% of my caps as the higher cost oils don't make that much difference.
    Adding more heat and freeze cycles makes it more sleeper.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. I followed your recipe.

5 grams of decarbed hash (40@240)
    2.5 teaspoons of coconut oil
    .5 teaspoons of lecithin

Mix ingredients

And 20@220

1519557679086.jpg 1519557686418.jpg 1519557691221.jpg 1519557700517.jpg 1519557706245.jpg

Final product
    1519557767739.jpg
    1519557754861.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  5. Just did this last night, way better than any peanut butter or firecracker recipe on here. Made a test batch with 1g of finely grinded herb (didn't have any kief or hash, or lecithin). No gel caps either, ate the plant material and oil and chased it with water, wasn't that bad. Never felt so much with 1g before. BNW recipe is my holy grail.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Just made up 104 Hallucinating hash capsules and just tested two of them. Let's see if this batch is stronger lol. I used 13g of hash 1tsp of soy letchin 8 tsp of oil.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Two worked pretty good but I think I need 4 to be where I want lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

8. Looks great! I have settled on making mine around 20-40mg per cap. That way when needed I can take a handful for greater effects and or double up with some tincture and vaping wax.

In a perfect scenario I would be taking 150mg in caps twice a day but trying to moderate for tolerance.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

9. Hey how’s it going. I made some of these capsules awhile back and Id say they were around 60ish mg a piece so they were already pretty dark. I had some that I left in my storage unit for about 3 months and they looked a lot darker today. Almost black. My question is, should these still be safe to eat. Was not sure of the shelf life of left unrefrigetated.

10. Hey how’s it going. I made some of these capsules awhile back and Id say they were around 60ish mg a piece so they were already pretty dark. I had some that I left in my storage unit for about 3 months and they looked a lot darker today. Almost black. My question is, should these still be safe to eat. Was not sure of the shelf life if left unrefrigetated. The temps should not have gotten to high in the unit considering the time of year and location. Thanks for any input.

11. @TroyPistachio
    I had a jar of 100 Hash-Kief-Coconut oil caps under the seat of a truck in storage for over a year and ate them with no issues.
    Coconut oil and Cannabis both have anti-microbial properties and store well at room temperatures for extended times. The combined pair store very well both cold and room temp with no evidence of mold or loss of strength.

The Butter and water routines you see for brownies and Canna Butter doesn't last a fraction as long as the butter eventually goes rancid and the water often brings in other unwanted contaminates. That stuff should be kept frozen or very cold fridge for any extended storage.
    My 2 cents
    BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Great thread :bongin:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I discovered this thread about 2 years ago and it has been my favorite way of ingesting THC I've ever found.

I usually decarb 4 grams of high potency/purity shatter into about 2-3 tablespoons of pure coconut oil and it works flawlessly every time. Massive head and body high with damn near hallucinations. Like insane crazy levels of high from this. I honestly haven't smoked any herb/shatter/oil since I've started using this method. Over 2 years of not smoking and I've never felt healthier.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Madness, that's like the exact same ratio I have found to like for myself!

Just made some using 4g of wax and 3 tablespoons coconut oil. Oh and a teaspoon and a half of soy lecithin ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Try following the recipe(ratio wise) using distillate Hahaha it's insane

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. LOL I need to get my buddy TTS to pony up for some distillate and run off a batch to see if it's that much stronger then what we currently make. Not like we need more UMMPH but WTH why not ?
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  17. Oh man I cannot wait until I can use hash again for the caps I make, I end up using the concentrate more because it's what I can get my grubby little hands on, haha.

I need to step up my game and have an ongoing crop to be at my sciencing mercy! Then I'll be running that Hashmaster NON STOP!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Brass I've found distillate is also a bit different high lacking the other cannabinoids, I think you'd enjoy it since you said you don't like sleepy but more of the psychedelic high, also I have a feeling there would be a difference between the bubble hash and the bho, I've noticed differences in highs just from the different strains of wax I've used and Ohhh my reclaim batch I thought it would be weak whoa buddy was I wrong but it's friggin KO medicine after it kicks in I can't help but sleep

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  19. Sure. Just rip off a chunk and decarb it.
    240 F for 40 minutes.
    Spread it out as best you can on a cookie sheet and bake it for 40 minutes.
    This is the activation step turning the raw THCA into active THC.
    Now mix with cooking oil and do another small heat.220 F for 20 minutes.
    It's done enough at this point but I like to add a freeze step as that helps break down the Trichome heads further.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2