So my girlfriend got a sick bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Yosh139, Aug 1, 2012.

1. 'Sup blades :wave:

Took my girlfriend to a LHS and she picked this tank :hello:

$60 bucks total after taxes, but it's solid. :D

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice colors, orange and blue with a bit of milky glare makes it eye candy lol. $60 seems a bit steep but whatever floats your boat, im sure she hits nice :p

3. Local head shops especially in midwest urban areas are fucking ridiculous....they sell 5 cent Venezuelan glass for 30-60 bucks.

4. Congrats on your girls new bubbler looks sick. Won't comment on the price lol, but nevertheless enjoy.

5. Yeah the price could have been better. :( We haven't been able to pick up to try it, we will tomorrow though! :hello:

It's a local blower, she only buys local. The headshop in the same exact complex has got their stuff for twice the price, so I'm not complaining. :D

6. What he said :wave:
    I just realized we should probably name 'er ;)

7. Too bad it's not perc'd. Local blowers need to learn that marketing - expand into smoothness.

But that thing is going to look cool when it starts resining up on the inside since the fumes were swirled.

8. The ones that were perc'd were scientific and clear. No color to them, and boring. :rolleyes:

9. Nice piece and at a nice price! I've got one just like it. I'll upload some pics when I get home :D

10. #10 Bubbles42O, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"Yosh139"']

The ones that were perc'd were scientific and clear. No color to them, and boring. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Boring but functions better.

But any ways nice bubbler I got one like that from my buddy back in the day for 15$

11. That is a great piece!!!! Id have the urge to take it from her!!! haha

12. #12 Yosh139, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012

13. You don't have your bubbler anymore.. sadly :( sucks so bad that it broke while we were cleaning our pieces today.

Sorry for reminding you again, but I thought it should be said.. I'm not sure :confused_2:

14. It's okay, it happens. It's glass :D