New Bubbler!!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Yosh139, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Hey blades I just got my first bubbler, it's super sick and super smooth.
    Just wondering what you all think about it :D

Attached Files:

2. That's sick man! Looks awesome. I just got my first bubbler today too! I'm so stoked, but unfortunately I don't have any weed.... I'm dying to try mine out. Here's a pic of mine.

Attached Files:

3. Damn yours looks pretty cool....I don't have any either but picking up an 8th tomorrow :smoke:

4. Nice, take a toke for me! :bongin:

5. Will do, I'll pack a couple bowls in my bubbler then another fat bowl in my bong :bongin:

6. Both very nice bubblers guys, enjoy!

7. Has a decent sized bowl with not too big of a hole, rips like a motherfucker and gets me stoned as shit ^^ WOO

8. Both of those look really nice. I'm jealous.

9. Haha, me and a few other buddies were chilling in my car and I pull out my bubbler and they're like holy shit that's beautiful and their faces were like :eek: hahaha.

10. Nice man, bubblers are starting to catch my eye. Small and easy to take places but also not too harsh.. sexy :D

11. That's nice! Update us when the glass changes color. :D

12. The only color it changed to was black :( I really need to clean it, maybe it has changed color and I just don't know, who knows? :confused_2: :D

13. Yeah they caught my eye because I wanted to try to be as healthy as possible by getting rid of some of the tar from the smoke, and a nice portable bubbler did just the trick :smoke:

14. If you're really worried about your health you should have gotten a portable vaporizer or a gong piece with a carbon filter on it.

Nice lookin bub tho bro

15. looks like a left handed persons bubbler

16. [quote name='"InstaBlaze"']If you're really worried about your health you should have gotten a portable vaporizer or a gong piece with a carbon filter on it.

Nice lookin bub tho bro[/quote]

I'm actually looking to get an MFLB soon, heard it's pretty good for how small and portable it is. Plus the lifetime warranty really strikes me as good, and it'll even have a nice metal grinder replace my shitty plastic grinder! :D

I could also look into getting a carbon adapter for my bong, that would be pretty cool :hello:

17. [quote name='"greenshaman"']looks like a left handed persons bubbler[/quote]

Everyone is so awkward with it but I got used to it after two times of using it. I think it is a left handed bubbler, but I get used to things so quickly that it didn't bother me :bongin:

I'm right handed, by the way :hello: