Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking/vaping flower and cannabis after chemotherapy and stem cell transplant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rmilla15, Mar 23, 2019.

1. I’m a 22 year old leukemia patient that has gone through several rounds of chemotherapy and am at day 30 of having a stem cell transplant.

My doctor says I should never smoke marijuana again or at least wait several years before I do again, because I can develop a fungal infection in my lungs since my immune system is weak. However one of my nurses said that I can smoke dabs and only vape weed, just never smoke weed by burning it.

For about a year and a half while I was going through treatment and chemo I was dabbing concentrates and vaporizing heavily everyday, and never had any sign of infection.

I decided to stop dabbing and vaping weeks before my transplant just to be safe. Everything is going very well with my transplant now and my blood counts are at what a normal healthy persons should be, so I have been wondering if it would be ok for me to start dabbing/vaping again or if it would even be ok for me to smoke weed regularly again by burning it.

I know my dr. would prefer me not to, but I have been a heavy smoker for 5+ years now so I feel my lungs can handle it as long as I’m safe about it and not over do it.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this that they could help me out with an answer of if it would be ok to dab/vape weed, and even smoke weed normally by burning it?

2. You might re ask this question on the medical forum for better results.

3. Go edibles and get 5 times more stone that lasts 10 times as long as smoking and avoid any possible lung infection issues.

I went smokeless over 5 years ago and have been more continually stoned and far higher then I ever was in 45 years of smoking the herb.

Decarb first 240 F for 40 minutes

5 grams Kief-Hash-concentrates or powdered buds ground to flour dust.
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil.
    .5 teaspoons Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

Fills about 30 (0) caps at 150mg each. A really big hit.
    Start with 1 to 3 drops in a few capsules and see just how much you actually need.
    Full capsule is 25 drops and can be totally overwhelming to some low dose users.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would probably just vape or do what brass said, edibles. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Ever miss smoking/vaping brass? I can't imagine giving it up :(