Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Single serving canna oil question ?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ThaPurpleMan, Dec 1, 2011.

1. im going to follow this guide..
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...-easiest-single-serving-canna-oil-recipe.html
    So can i make this and put it in a soda from burgerking ? (with ice)
    im just wondering because im going to be on a plane and i want to be able to be high while boarding it. So i want to make some with .5g and a few table spoons of olive oil. put it in a water bottle then put it in soda, will it work and could it be less potent this way ? Im baking and decarbing..

+Rep for helpful advise

2. I'm pretty sure they don't let you take drinks (or any liquids over 3oz) past security anymore... someone else confirm this?

3. If it's from a restraunt inside the gate, drinks over 3.4oz are fine...

Should work fine, but use coconut and canola oil mixed to a room temperature syrup for best flavor and results.