Silent fan

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by swedishtoker, Feb 3, 2013.

1. So I'm wondering if any of y'all kno some good intake fans for a setup? Thanks!

2. You have to specify how big you want your fan to be. Do you want a computer fan for a small setup, a bigger one, a monster one for warehouses?
    I don't know muh but i am sure the nice people here will help you but you have to help them first.

3. Hehe yea true :p ait so I'm using a grow tent that's 60x60x160 cm so I'm looking for a small and SILENT fan under 30 db that is 4 inches / 100 mm so I can use it with a carbon filter :)

4. I was looking at the TT100 intake and outtake fans. The higher end ones even had fan speed controller but they don't come cheap. You can check professionalgrow for more info. :)
    I was wondering if anyone knows if you could use those silent computer fans for such a small grow.. Would they work with the carbon filter?

5. Yes small pc fans will work with a small grow and a carbon filter can be fitted but you have to make sure there are no air leaks

6. Check on this one. I use 2 of them for my pc grow and they work really good. Connect it to 12v and it'll do.

Attached Files:

7. skylife's Silent Eagle looks pretty sweet! Seems to fit swedishtoker's grow description
    WaxPayne- Itd be cool to hear how well the fan works and also how loud it is. I'll wait for your update :)

8. ^Should be here and setup by next week (pray for no shipping delays due to severe weather conditions.) If i dont follow up here (which I plan to do since im subbed) I'll post a link to my thread "exhausting a mini-grow tent" :)

9. #11 WaxPayne, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013