Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cancer Seeking 35 mg THC Liposomal Capsules

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Transpower, Mar 24, 2019.

1. I've found 35 mg CBD liposomal capsules, from CBD Essence. Now I'm looking for 35 mg THC liposomal capsules. But I cannot find anything like this on the Web. I live in PA, so anything I find must meet PA regulations. So: does anyone know of such an item?

2. THC compounds are illegal in most places, I know they make synthetic forms but have heard bad things about them, if you live near a legal state they're sure to have what you're looking for.. sad we live in a world where you can't find your organic medicine, best of luck.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yes, THC is legal in PA. We have to get it from a licensed pharmacy.

4. I have yet to buy a dispensary edible worth buying. It's all crap IME.
    200mg of infused chocolate bars and I got nothing. Now my own creations are killer strong and work very well.
    Simple enough to make it will take some experimentation to find your dose.

Decarb first 240 F for 40 minutes. Roasting weed in the oven uncovered.
    Grind to flour grade dust.

5 grams Kief-Hash-powdered bud-any concentrate
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

Fills 30 (0) sized Capsules @ 150mg each with hash. 35-50mg each with powdered buds.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    [​IMG]
    I make and take them for my own medical issues.
    BNW

5. Good for you, BNW, but I'm a bit too busy to experiment with something like this; but thanks, anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If you're wanting something like that from the market you probably won't find it unless you have access to a progressive dispensary. You can find them now out here in the west but it's not fully vested yet. You won't find them as easily as CBD which is legal now and having tons of money thrown at developing new forms. It's becoming as common now as the liposomal vitamin C capsules.

Even with all the legalization gong on, the cannabis industry is still in the stone age when it comes to advanced production and research so we often need to do something ourselves to obtain what we want. Concentrates can make it easier but not everyone has access to those. An ultrasonic cleaner and some lecithin will provide a modest liposomal encapsulation and the heat/freeze cycles of another method also provides a crude encapsulation. I think finding a manufactured product like the CBD cap is still in the future.

Good luck.:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Deleted member 1034867, Apr 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2019

8. https://kingharvest.org/products/feco/thc-feco-ht/ I use FECO for myself. My uncle uses it for his ALS also. We buy 30 grams a month from King Harvest Wellness. There are also suppositories which are more effective and last longer for medicinal purposes. https://kingharvest.org/products/feco/thc-feco-ht/