Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seeds in weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lorddca, Apr 16, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

I thought that seeds were only found in bad weed , I hope u can agree that the photos I posted aren't of bad weed, I found like 8 or 9 seeds combined in the 2 buds.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm sorry to hear that! I know it sucks when you find seeds in your bud. However, if they still get you pretty high, then I wouldn't worry about it. You can even save the seeds to grow later.

Sometimes a female plant can get pollinated by a male plant (usually they remove male plants as soon as they can be identified) but if it's a large grow, the grower could have missed a couple or so.

I believe Another reason could be because the plant was under a lot of stress while growing and some branches would have "turned" into male plants in order to try and save the species.

It looks dank so I'm guessing that the second part is true, cause if only a few branches had seeds, the grower could have missed them I suppose.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Looks like it probably hermied. As long as their aren't tons of seeds, its not that bad of a thing. The worst part about it is you paid for bud, not seeds. Some of the best weed I've smoked had a couple seeds.

Looks dank :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1
  4. shit happens sometimes a few male flowers get by and you end up with a few seeds in every oz but the quality is usually not harmed unless it's a ton of seeds.

5. Thanks guys, I think the biggest problem is if you don't see the seeds and accidentally smoke them. I only found all of them cause I didn't use a grinder and did it by hand instead

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Eh, smoking the seeds isn't that big a deal. Might taste a little funny, but it isn't gonna kill you

• Like Like x 1
  7. Who cares? Just go with it. Shit happens. If having a few seeds in your weed is the worst thing to happen to you this week, you're pretty fucking blessed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. free startup kit for your own grow? One should get so lucky for that gift.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Seeds normally come from hermed out plants not from males since almost everyone grows grom clones.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. The downside: you got slightly less weed than you paid for. The upside: you got free seeds for some dank looking bud - and seeds are expensive!

My Journal

• Like Like x 1
  11. #12 whack-a-mole, Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016