Mole's Knoll

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whack-a-mole, Apr 11, 2016.

1. #1 whack-a-mole, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: May 1, 2016
    To those who know me, welcome. To those who are just now finding me, what took you so long?

Since the tragic ending to my last plants, I've decided to start fresh. This is a place where I will keep record of my successes and failures in gardening and post about anything I see fit. Please feel free to pull up a chair, light one up, and hang out for as long as you wish.

A little background. My gardening experience goes all the way back to September 2015, when I popped a cannabis seed on a whim. Since then I've grown several healthy plants and have also started a vegetable and herb garden. My indoor garden is modest but suits my needs perfectly.

Current setup:

Tent:
    Total Size: 3'(L) x 2'(W) x 4.5'(H); 2 sided, multilevel, diamond mylar
    - Flower Side: 2' x 2' x 4.5'
    - Vegetative Side:
    - - Bottom: 1' x 2' x 2.25'
    - - Top: 1' x 2' x 2.25'

Lighting:
    - Flower Side: CFL, 203w +, 2700K, 8 bulbs
    - Vegetative Side:
    - - Bottom: CFL, 233w +, 6500K, 8 bulbs
    - - Top: CFL, 104w +, 6500K, 4 bulbs

Ventilation:
    - Exhaust: 12v 120mm PC Fans, one on each side
    - Intake: Passive, pulling through screened vents on each side
    - Wind Simulation: 5v Muffin fans

Strains:
    - Quick One Auto by Royal Queen Seeds

- Indica dominant bagseed named 'Lemon'

vv Below is grandmother of 'Lemon'
    [​IMG]

- Blue Mystic and Sex Bud coming soon!

• Like Like x 3
  2. #2 whack-a-mole, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    Some images to get this party started.

The tent...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ^^Above is bagseed 'Lemon', cloned on March 28, alongside 2x Beefmaster hybrid tomatoes, planted March 27.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 whack-a-mole, Apr 11, 2016
    Here are pictures of my other tomatoes and peppers.
    [​IMG]
    ^^Roma Tomatoes, started early March

[​IMG]
    ^^ From right to left - cayenne, jalapeno, jalapeno, habanero.

The habanero went through some stress from being dropped and they all suffered a little from being in the sun too long before they were hardened off. Overall they're doing fine. Final frost is still a couple days away so we are a little ahead of schedule.

• Like Like x 4
  4. how do you put your thread in a signature

Sent from my SM-G925F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 whack-a-mole, Apr 11, 2016
    Go to where you can enter your signature. Put your link to your page in it like the following example:

[ url="https://....." ] Write something here [/url ]

Do not use any spaces like I had to above. The https part is the address to your page and has to be in the quotation marks, just to be clear.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well, I had 3 out of 6 clones not make it. Never grew roots. They've been on a slow decline since I cut them from the 3 day old dead plant, 2+ weeks ago.

I was prepared and expected that to happen. I now have one clone doing great and 2 others catching up. [​IMG]

My Journal

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Oh hell yeah! Finally got a seat in the first few rows,
    Love the tent , look forward to your progress

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks and welcome!

My Journal

9. All that starting over sux but it shows how dedicated you are so keep it up bro!

Southern Stealth Gardens.....Light issues

• Like Like x 1
  10. #13 whack-a-mole, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    Think I was set back about 2.5 months. It's coming together now. Could've been worse.

Thanks brother!

My Journal

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. How has everyone's experience been with white widow, blue mystic, and northern lights? I was looking at the white widow x big bud cross but I read that it wasn't an impressive high. Thoughts?

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'm growing wwxbb uploadfromtaptalk1460565342820.jpg

Southern Stealth Gardens.....Light issues

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ever smoked it before? Or any of the 3?

My Journal

14. I haven't got to try the smoke yet but I'm currently growing a WWXBB and I love this plant, loves high nutes and water! But she's absolutely beautiful! [​IMG]

"Master scroller"

• Like Like x 2
  15. She is a good looking plant, thanks for sharing! I'll be interested to see the yields and a smoke review when the time comes from both @Yupthatguy and @TaDow.

I'd like to try the blue mystic (blueberry is a favorite of mine) and maybe the white widow for my nighttime buzz. Probably C99 (maybe Sex Bud for jar appeal) for my daytime.

• Like Like x 2
  16. My grow box has been destroyed and now my seedlings are on a sunny window sill will they be ok?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2