Second grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Envious1, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Looks great! I'm surprised nobody has really responded to this thread.

Do you have a microscope to view the trichomes? It's a pain in the ass but worth it. You can pinpoint the perfect time to flush and harvest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks :),
    yeah I do hace a microscope, no ambers yet. its still clear turning cloudy.
    kinda ready to chop her down lol. I have a sour diesel thats about to go into flower and 2 blueberries in my veg room. looking forward to trying some new stuff :)

anyways thanks for the comment greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Isn't it so hard to wait?!?!?!!??!?!?!
    I wanna chop my plant down too, but its still way too early. It'll be worth the wait. I'm probably harvesting at 50/50 cloudy/amber trichomes.

here is one of tents currently! feel free to check it out!
    Auto Anubis by Pyramid Seeds

4. I go 80% cloudy 20% clear more upbeat high no couch lock usually

• Like Like x 1
  5. I like a mix of both. Couch lock can always be counter-acted with caffeine. Anxiety can be an issue for me, so I mostly steer clear of pure sativas.

I'll see how the 50/50 cloud/amber turns out. And harvest the other plants accordingly

6. Those really recovered nicely. Was looking grim for a bit but i think you've pulled it off. I think a little more patience well pay off with her.

perpetual organic indoor journal(now with QB lighting):
    Indoor organic

7. Thanks guys, yeah I'm thinking of waiting on 50/50 Amber as well. I didn't think this one was going to recover either. I was so busy and kept putting the new grow room hold and I shouldn't have the lights were so close, anyways I'm able to save party of the plant. I also ignore her a little and should have cut so much off of her. All these lower branches with fluffy airy buds. I might take a try at making hash with those airy buds and trim. Anyways I'm happy to see that it wasn't a total failure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol with my microscope I'd never be able to take a pic. Like I can barely get a visual

Looks great tho! Damn!

9. Question. What's the magnifying power of your microscope? Cause that's a pretty decent visual.

I spent 10 minutes trying to use my phone as the actual viewing screen as opposed to looking through the little scope. It was actually easier than trying to look through it. I didn't realize the microscope that I bought mirrored the image. It's a huge pain in my ass. It's a 60-120x magnifier

That being said, I'm looking for a new magnifying glass/loupe/microscope.

[​IMG]

10. It's 60x microscope. Just a cheap little thing from Amazon cost like $4.

I use an elastic band and it holds onto my phone camera lens. Mind you I have a cheap phone and my camera fell in the lake at the cottage this summer so that's done for.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. looks like they're getting close to harvest time!

My flushed beauty is still bright green and packing on weight. She must have lots of nutrients stored

12. I'm debating on when to chop it, what do you guys think another week or so?

13. The only thing is I still don't seem to find any Ambers on it

14. I dont harvest on ambers just 80% cloudy

15. #80 Envious1, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017