Second grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Envious1, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Ok!! Here I go again, lol
    My first grow went horribly wrong, I went away for a few days and had my wife watering them, one hermied and pollinated my 2 other plants. I ended up with hundreds of seeds lol.

So this time around I geminated and they sprouted in 2 days!! Honestly they were like 2" 2 days after they sprouted.

They have been out of the soil for 8 days and this is what they look like now..

I'm putting them outside at 6 am when the sun is rising and bringing them inside at 9 pm when it's finally getting dark. I don't know if this is a good idea but I figured I'd save on electricity while it's nice out. I'll put them under lights when I switch to 12/12.

What do you all think?

They are Strawberry cough. 3 of them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'm also planning on topping them soon., Should I fim or top. My room inside to flower is 4ft x 2.5 ft by 5.5 ft

3. I would veg her at least a few days under artificial lighting to make sure she adjusts to her new environment nicely b4 putting her into flower.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. 6am to 9pm outside this time of year ? where im at its pitch black by 8ish just make sure its getting 16 hours of light or it will start to flower

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 Envious1, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    I'm just outside Toronto, Canada. Hell I have a bday party for my daughter this weekend and we have to start the movie at nine because 8:30 pm it's still to bright

6. Good luck brother I'm in gta too where'd u get the strawberry cough seeds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Thanks guys, yeah I read somewhere to take her inside about 4 days before I switch hey into flowering to get used to the LEDs

8. A friend brought me some, but I have a bunch from my last crop. .. pm me

9. So I'm thinking I'll top one fim another and leave one alone and see how they turn out..

10. Lookin very nice! As for the transition to artificial lighting, I would probably give them a full week to acclimate. Giving them an additional hour of artificial light each day until you fully transition them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. So would you say i start with 4hr adding 1hr each day under the led's until I get to 12.. ?

12. I have to buy new nutes what do you guys think of : Advanced nutrients PH Perfect Sensi Grow, Advanced nutrients PH Perfect Sensi Bloom and Bud Candy. There's a hydro store near by that have the 1l bottles for 23.99

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's exactly what I would do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I just finished my first week with the sensi grow ph perfect coco for the first time. It really does hold ph great for me. My tap water tds is around 85 ppm and the ph is about 8.4. Advanced nutrients recommended distilled, RO, or tap water under 100 ppm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cool, thanks guys.. yeah I'll go grab the advanced nutrients. I had fox farm nutes and honestly want to impressed. Although everyone seems to like it

Maybe it's just me lol.

16. So we're having really shitty weather for the next few days. Do you guys think it's ok to bring them I'm under the led's, it should I put them under CFLs . I have 2 meizhi 300 or I have like 10 100w cfl and one 250w cfl.

I just don't want to keep them out there with this crazy rain and gloomy weather we're having for the next week

17. I thought I'd add a few pics. Not much happening lol by the way the color is it due to bad lighting.. I also just watered them.

Water 6.2 pH

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Looks great nice and healthy praying up to the light