Roseanne Barr For President - Wants To Legalize Marijuana

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Suck My Mind, Nov 25, 2011.

1. #1 Suck My Mind, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgL68WU7IVM"]Roseanne Barr[/ame]

Roseanne Barr is running for president and wants to legalize marijuana. I finally found my candidate. Even if she doesn't win this time around if she gets a lot of votes she maybe run again and get more funding as well. I recommend looking into her.

Roseanne Barr 2012 :smoke:

To add, this thread of mine will probably be hijacked by Ron Paul supporters because of something similar to this fake social media friends promote propaganda

2. Ron Paul 2012....

3. I don't vote for candidates who run on the republican or democrat ticket, when it comes down to it, they will always suck the tit of the party.

4. Shows what you know about R.Paul.

5. we have to clean up one party and change things.

How do you expect it to change? voting in powerless independents?
    The only way would be to have 60 independent senators and complimentary house team!
    There is no thriving movement for independents as yet, unless the 99% movement produces something.

6. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6D3uPLlCu8[/ame]

7. No, the real reason why Independents have not been getting in seats is because both the Republican and Democrat parties have monopolizes the ballot system by voting in laws to make it harder for anyone off the street to run for president.

This way everyone in the political world needs to be depended on the two House party system.

If someone thinks they can rely on their candidate to change the system from within while working with either party than they got another thing coming.

8. funny, sounds like a woman's name

I joke :smoke:

9. #9 greenterror, Nov 25, 2011
    That's not quite the real reason.

You're right, Ron Paul will probably be assassinated like any other president that dared to dismantle the private centralized banking system. But at least he has the potential to be assassinated and make a difference one day, while this Roseanne person does not.

10. Ideology > Legalization of drugs

There are bigger problems that need to be addressed first in all honesty.

11. #11 Shipwreck, Nov 25, 2011
    Oh damn it it's her lol

12. So by the sounds of your thread title and disposition you want this lady to be president solely because she wants to legalize weed? It's a cool thing to do but not really something to base presidential decisions off of, imo.

13. You are misunderstood about ron paul sir

14. She wants to start public beheadings, send people to "reeducation camps" and was inspired by Sarah Palin. She also claims that she'll be running to be the Prime Minister of Israel. I doubt she really runs, she is just a troll like Donald Trump.

Also What are her qualifications? She starred on a sitcom and had a reality show. Yeah no thanks, I'll stick with Ron Paul who has been championing liberty for decades.

15. #15 jaykewashere, Nov 25, 2011
    Rosanne rocks . Were talking about rosanne Conner right?

Attached Files:

16. Dude she's bat shit crazy, I'm not worried because no one is going to vote for this bitch.

17. #17 Storm Crow, Nov 25, 2011
    I read people pretty good. Here's how I read how she is- when she is not on stage.

Roseanne is direct to a fault, outrageous, honest, funny and WICKED SMART! I would NOT want her as an enemy. She speaks her mind, no matter what. She can be overly impulsive and arrogant, but I think we could be friends.

I think she could (but not necessarily, would) make a better president than the current alternatives! At the least, her family's antics should be as entertaining as the Carters'.

She would need a STRONG diplomatic corps! Diplomacy is NOT her strong point. She would do her dangedest to cut through all the political BS to get "common sense" things done at home.

If she could mount an even half-way viable campaign, I'd likely vote for her. Unfortunately, I do not believe she will be able to do so for 2012.

Now, if she went for governor (I think she's in Hawaii), that would have much stronger possibilities! And would give her political experience and a better shot in 2016.

She is no more of an unlikely political candidate than "Conan the Barbarian", or Jesse Ventura!

Granny

18. I agree, she's actually a real person compared to most of these hacks who are running for president these days in suits. It's not like she has anything to gain from being president. She even publicity came out about her smoking of pot because of her back pains. I highly doubt Ron Paul has ever smoked a joint in his life.

19. :eek:

Sorry, she's not.

“I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay… back anything over 100 million in personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of 100 million dollars and if they're unable to live on that amount then they should go to the reeducation camps, and if that doesn't help, then be beheaded.” - Roseanne Barr

How could she possibly make a good President?

20. I believe that he has stated that he hasn't. So you are correct about that. Doesn't that make his marijuana position that much more liberating? Shows you his convictions! He doesn't need to partake in something to know whether or not it is being mishandled by our government?!?