Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roor

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheDirtyBurger, Mar 19, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Usually bragging rights.

2. Maybe its because I am in Canada, but I don't see many bongs with the measurements that roor bongs have. Specifically the 45 to 50mm mouth pieces. I have a 35cm little sista and it holds almost a litre of smoke. It also came with an 18mm downstem that goes all the way to the very back of the bong not just to the centre making it require the least ampunt of water for proper filtration. Most of the locally blown bongs around my area just don't have that capacity since most of their mouth piece diameters are less than 40mm and the angle of the downstem doesn't even allow you to buy another downstem that would reach the back of the bong. If I were to request a custom bong that had these specifications I doubt I'd save much money over your basic model little sista, if any. With roor you also get german glass which is better than pyrex or anything else for that matter and the best joints. You also get a bong that was blown to the highest degree of quality assurance in the industry. Also not all roors are expensive. The blue label straight shot and basic little sista are competitively priced vs locally blown glass. Sorry for the ramble but Roor is the price it is for a reason and a great choice if you don't know any local blowers in your area.

3. kinda hard to tell by the pix.. i have a roor narcisus bong that i ordered online a few, probably close to a decade ago, years ago that i absolutely love. super heavy glass, ice pinches, etc, etc.. i know when i ordered it, the site i ordered it from, said it was in stock when they took my money, but about a week or so later, i got an email telling me that it was in fact not in stock, and if i wanted to wait for it to come in, i could, or i could opt out and get a refund on my money.. i decided to wait it out.. took a couple of months or so if memory serves me right..
    umm, there's a thread on one site or another telling you how to spot a fake roor.. i'll look for it via google and post a link if i can find it.. brb.

4. here's one.. there's a ton of hits via google if you search how to spot a fake roor..

Real or Fake roor bong