Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling wax in herb/keif then dabbing it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weed_1s_love, Aug 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. so im sure you all have heard of people putting wax on top of their bowl to give it an exra kick. i wanna know if i were to get some wax on my tool and then roll it in flower and put it on my titanium nail (probably hotter than usual)...would the flower be wasted or would it vaporize with the wax and contribute to the high?

P.S. I know there are a million different ways to mix wax and herb like twax joints and moonrocks ...but this sounds cool so...will it work??? any ideas on how to make it work if it doesn't?????

2. I've never tried it but I'm thinking it would work man why don't you try rolling your dab in some kief,then dabbing it might work better then using herb idk man try it and report back to us :smoking:

3. I've put wax on top of a bowl of flower and it smoked for a while longer than expected! Made a mess of the pipe....glass... other than that it worked out fine for me.

Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

4. I wouldn't try that, you are going to get a bunch of plant matter burnt and sticking to your nail, I like keeping my oil and herb separate personally

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Yea, the wax or oil will vaporize cleanly. The herb will leave black burnt shit on your nail. I have done it before when I was drunk. I like the idea of trying keif. Although, the keif will still probably leave small amounts of black residue as well. That is why it is a dab rig and not a weed vaporizer :) My nail is already trashed...might be something I might try in the future, rolling the wax in keif :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. There's a reason different substances have different specific heat of vaporization. But you only get to be the chemist if you do the chemistry yourself!
    :smoking-bong:

7. if you wanna mix it just toll a twax blunt. Dabs are better for concentrates on their own

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum