Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Rick Simpson oil

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by NorOrYoungOldBoyy, May 5, 2022.

1. Cann someone here teach me how to make RSO?

2. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    [​IMG]
    Decarb the bud material 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered
    [​IMG]
    Parts A & B well frozen
    [​IMG]
    Combine and shake well.. 10 seconds total time with several shakes..
    [​IMG]
    1 inch is about all the potato ricer will press and I keep the pressed pucks and jar them for alcohol extraction later
    [​IMG]
    Run back in the bottle through our trusty 160 micron mesh it's good to go and store in the dark at room temp for now.

[​IMG]

Reduce the tincture to tar.

[​IMG]

I use a 3 gallon pot still to recover my very expensive 190 proof ever clear.

[​IMG]

Your left with tar and water. Cook off the water. Add coconut oil as a solvent and carrier. Lecithin at 20% boosts bioavailability.

[​IMG]

When it stops bubbling and foaming all the water is gone and it can be placed in capsules for use.

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. This was by far the most informative respond I've gotten yet. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I make a new batch of RSO 3 or 4 times a year as I work through the current harvest. I'm about to do a run of Kief and RSO capsules and I'll do another run about mid July when I work through my spring harvest.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. How do you then process your saved pucks?
    This means the pucks are somewhat valuable?

6. No the plant material is fully depleted of THC. What I'm after is the remaining very expensive 190 proof Alcohol that remains locked in the plant material.

I'll dump all the pucks into a 5 gallon bucket and add 2 gallons of water. Hit it with my drywall mud mixer to get the booze into solution with the water. Pour that off and press the weed again then run all that back through the Still and I can recover most of my Alcohol and keep my losses to a minimum.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I just bought some 200 Proof culinary alcohol for $29/ quart to make some oil and tinctures.
    Do you know the going price for EC in your neck of the woods?