Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recently got a new job

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bogreen, Jul 5, 2016.

1. So I recently got a new job. I was without smoking since early January!!! I passed the drug test and I start orientation on the 5th. So everything is good with that. My problem is idk when I should start smoking again? I would really love to smoke a bowl before I go enjoy the 4th of July festivities but I really don't know. And I'm pretty sure the jobs don't do randoms.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If your not sure wait it out dude. It's the 4th of July not a once in a lifetime event. Get that money!!! And it'll make next July 4th all the sweeter when you can toke without fear.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think that's what I'm gonna do man.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Well, homie, if you're sure your new job doesn't do randoms, and you've already passed the initial, then well....
    Shit, man, get to tokin'!!! To me, it doesn't sound like there's anything in your way.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Get in and watch. My wife's work says random tests and tests if there is an accident. She has only seen people tested if they looked/acted high (they were) or had an accident. Even 1/2 the actually high people passed by simply brushing their teeth and using mouthwash before they were given a mouth swab test.

These are all good things to know that allows you to do exactly what you wish to do. You can have it all without the worry. I think many places don't really want to know and do tests for insurance purposes only.

Good luck man.