Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You would love a war with Iran.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. No, why would I? I do like everything on the table.

3. Nice bud in your avatar

4. Like clockwork...
    The Stretch

Btw. Where have you been? Member for a long time, but only recently seemed to burst on the scene.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sick unfortunately

6. Is this a serious post or just trolling?

7. How exactly would this be trolling?

I’m saying that I believe that some diseases were man made. And that we may find out if lyme disease was one of them. I’m not claiming to know anything for sure.

Was really just trying to get away from the usual debate on here.

8. All this political bullshit is pointless.
    We are ruled by an extraterrestrial race which controls all humanity.
    Buckle up buckaroos

9. Over the years, this is what I've heard from every person I ever met who had lyme disease. This ain't new. I just assumed it was true because they all seem so sure.
    I didn't go to that school so I don't know. Seems believable though.

10. I’ve never known anyone who had it. That’s why I asked molly what she meant.

11. "I believe"

That's your problem. You don't get to "believe" in a scientific theory without a scientific evidence for it.

For your reference, it would take a single undergraduate researcher (the least experienced of all researchers) approximately 3-6 months of work to sequence a large (n>50) test set of Borrelia burgdorferi genomes (causative agent of lyme disease) and establish whether or not it its genome has been artificially manipulated in any way.

The fact this hasn't been reported (lyme disease is a well-funded area of research currently) means it hasn't been found.

You're "beliefs" are fantasy.

Unless you can cite a peer-reviewed article supporting your claim, it's total bullshit. The fact you believe it is true is very telling of your capacity to be manipulated by agenda driven propaganda.

Also, your quote previously "Pretty much if there is no cure, most likely because it was by design intended to be impossible to cure"....is absolutely, 100% wrong on every possible scientific level. Like every single level. Nature is amazing at evading our immune systems. I have little doubt you've read no scientific literature on this issue.

Please for the love of god take some science classes to cure your scientific ignorance before you spread more false information to others.

So if you get lyme disease, you have some innate instinct to tell if it was man made? What are the symptoms of a man-made pathogen vs natural pathogens? Please cite peer-reviewed article.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I don't know.
    Excuse me, that quarter up your ass was meant for the parking meter.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #2674 Private Stalk, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Is it ironic that while Trump uses executive order to secure the border, 2020 dem candidates want to use it to take our guns???

Just seriously let that soak in...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. #2676 Green Wizard, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    MOved.

16. Watch the disrespect and name-calling.

You can post without tearing someone else down. That's an absolute fact.

(This is NOT directed at just one member either so don't get it twisted, please.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.