Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's give this a try. After talking with ICGreen about this the other day we agreed that this would be a good idea. If the powers that be disagree then please don't begrudge me for trying before shutting it down.

Here's a thread for just all the random shit you want to post that doesn't fit in a thread or detail one and doesn't really need its own thread or just political chat.

I'll start with how I felt the need for some comedy so I put on some FOX News and was listening and laughing at all this Stormy Daniels shit. Damn, even FOX has a raging hard on for Trump over this non issue. Plenty of things not to like about him and y'all choose this BS???

MSM is so damn stupid.

• Like Like x 6
  2. I think the reason why this has some staying power in the news is because of the possibility that the hush money may have broken campaign finance laws and some people are into nailing law breakers...especially if it something that can stick to teflon Don.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I agree but with the amount of blatant in your face corruption from all sides, this ain't shit. Even if it was for the campaign this is a big fat who gives a fuck sandwich with extra sauce compared to the real issues.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. There's an abortion referendum coming up here later this month and the debate is in full flight with big campaigns on both sides.

So anyway, I invested in a new vape (crafty) which arrived during the week so yesterday the two of us were becoming aquatinted and the doorbell goes. Who was disturbing me? American evangelical Christians campaigning for Jesus.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Put yourself in someone on the left's position. We have an obnoxious person as president but he's doing a wonderful job as president. We can't give him credit for world peace and all we have against him are nits so we pick at nits.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. @SmokinP

I hope you showed them how your new tool works.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I invited them in for a cup of tea but they seemed a bit nervous and made their excuses and left.

I was too keen I think. :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I like most of the eighth amendment, protect the unborn and born alike but don't like the part about granting abortion in cases of rape or fetal abnormalities. We don't kill other humans because of what their fathers have done or for having birth defects. I bet you guys don't even kill the fathers for what they've done, why kill their offspring?

I've had dogs all my life and I admit when they get old and have trouble getting up I've put them down. Since I've gotten old I have a little trouble getting up and I have a bit of a limp but I wouldn't want to be killed because of my physical maladies. So now my current dog is having trouble getting up. I got him some anti inflammatories and pain medicine. I may get a puppy so he can teach it how to be a Good Dog before he dies of natural causes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Disagree.

If you don't want it, kill it.

One less wastoid taking up space on the motorway.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. That's a valid opinion, too.

11. When I was in Dublin I remember walking past a group of American evangelical christians just sprouting out jesus stuff and handing out leaflets. I don't know I just thought it was just odd soon british catholics and muslims aren't doing that here except that one time when Mormons approached me on the streets walking back from work asking if I believed in god.

12. @SmokinP Is shit like this common? Of course without the part of him being a dickhead to everyone

13. I met some of those in my little 50000 people hometown once. Man how dumb they looked when I told them they were God because god's just a joke their brain plays on them.
    I regret leaving the church I'd love a free flight to America. Shit I'd even start preaching religious bullshit. My version of the bullshit though

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Wilson on steroids

15. You'd fit right in.

• Like Like x 3
  16. I have an acquaintance that I drink with from time to time, usually when his wife has thrown him out for excessive boozing. Well anyway he farms sheep and keeps sheepdogs. His prize dog died 1 week into the training of his replacement. It was a catastrophic disaster of epic proportions is how my friend described and when he gets blind drunk he still cries for the Superdog. I would commence training immediately Ed.

I'm going to vote to repeal the 8th. Most women that I've spoken to seem to want access to abortion services and they've always been nice to me so I'm going to be nice to them.

We don't have the electric chair or any other form of capital punishment. I'm in two minds myself and have being pondering about it of late. I think it's unnecessary tbh, we have a much more economical and tasteful solution staring us in the face. Getting rid of segregation in prisons and letting the natural order flow is a far better approach.

We could even film and sell it as pay for you. Think of the excitement trying to figure out who, when, where and how?
    It would be like Cluedo.

• Like Like x 1
  17. We're a training camp for raw young Mormons fresh out of training from I can tell. They're on every street corner smiling all polite when handing out leaflets. They seem very nice young people.

The hardcore fire and brimstone American evangelical Christian is becoming a more common sight on the streets here as well of late. Those mad bastards love nothing more than marching around with their abortion pictures. Numptys.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Yip you'd get lifted or told to move on if you go pushing your message like that freak.

You can sing songs, juggle balls and get people to sign petitions but full on preaching is a no no. In fairness they'd do the same to all religions.

Interestingly the scientologists have opened a big base here recently.

19. I'm not too invested in the debate of whether or not abortions should be legal/illegal but I do believe that a child should be born into a world where he/she can live a happy and comfortable life with a mom that will be emotionally healthy. I personally don't think a mother who isn't emotionally or financially fit to raise a child to have a good life shouldn't be banned from the choice of abortion. If I knew I was going to be born into a terrible childhood which could damage me until my adulthood then maybe I would prefer not to be born into that life.

Statistically kids who grow up with single mothers are one of the least well-off and to me this is an underrated issue. Based on my anecdotes from school the kids that weren't doing well or weren't very happy are always the ones with single mothers. The ones who always got kicked out for behavioral issues normally only have single mothers. I know there's some exceptions but this is quite common.

Basically I think a child should not come into a life that will only bring in hardship and suffering.

20. Some of the greatest people in history endured hardship and suffering in their lives. Overcoming adversity builds character.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.