Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Questions about CBD Oil

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by hibodharma, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Today picked up some CBD oil administered under the tongue twice a day. Recovering from surgery so looking to help pain and inflammation.

The levels of THC in it are very low, so it doesn't get you high, but there is a nice relaxation effect.
    So like in using THC, does your tolerance increase over time with using CBD oil usage?

Anyone have experience with using CBD oil in their vaporizers (not the regular oil but the one mixed with glycerin so it will work with vaporizer pens)

2. It did for me but when I started using it I was only using a 60mg concentration. I bumped to 150mg and still haven't plateaued.

3. your tolerance increases to any single cannabinoid profile from one source taken regularly, either from a cbd or thc variety of cannabis . you will want multiple sources of cbd and then mix up your use pattern to use one kind a few days then another a few days etc.... that way your receptor signature profile is not tolerant to one profile of cannabinoid. if you were taking huge amounts of thc oil for recovery or to treat a disease then you might would want the same oil taken daily for a period of time so as to develop a tolerance and be able to handle the oil at those higher levels while maintaining a certain threshold of cannabinoid availability fro treating the disease...

chack out the black pepper thread here at GC to add to your cbd oil... other beneficial smelly compounds that work on the same receptor sites as cannabinoids and increases the threshold of recpetor absorption ..
    Cannabis Black Pepper.

4. I know this is an old thread but can anyone point me in the right direction for purchasing high grade organic CBD oil tincture preferably on the internet. There are few dispensaries in my town but I don't really trust them.

5. not sure I am trying to find high quality stuff too but it is very expensive, too much to experiment with

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It's thought that CBD oil strength help no difficulty chronic pain in part by reducing swelling. In addition, CBD oil is supposed to promote sounder sleep and, in turn, treat sleep disruption usually experienced by public with chronicpain. ... Unlike THC, cannabidiol is non-intoxicating and does not have psychoactive effects.

7. Well pointing to the main topic The tolerance level increase over time if you use CBD. but it don' harm your mental ability and won't make you addicted. As the body produces resistance after some time and you need a higher dosage. You can consult your doctor before increasing the dose. or stop using it after you see the improvement.