Question about my Computer grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Justawareofme, Sep 23, 2010.

1. I've got 3 seeds, bubbakush, deepsweetgrapfruit and I forget the other's name. Anyways, they are all female and I'll be growing them in a Full ATX computer case. With one 125 watt(Actual watts) CFL. This will hopfully be my second harvest. My 1st was of lowryder #2.

What i need to know is if I can harvest in 8 weeks. Can I make these plants life mimic an Autoflowering strain. That is, veg for a very short amount of time, and then throw em into flowering.

BTW! **I Don't plan to let all 3 seeds go full term in the case. They will stay in as babies and then I'll take one or two out to make sure I have the most room possible. I'll probably try LST.

*** I've had the light on in the case with it shut for 30 minutes or so and the temp is at 86.F and holding.. I haven't figured out a way to get a fan hooked up in they're....unless there is a molex to AC adapter out there.

I'll post pictures tommorrow.

TY GC'ers!!!!

2. I got a molex ac adapter off amazon for $15 plus shipping, just search "molex ac adapter". Also let the case run over night to let the heat build up so that you know what you are working with.

3. you can't really grow a normal strain like an auto..a normal strain needs time to mature before it will flower, which will be a few extra weeks. if you were to clone it out though then on your next run it would take ~8 weeks from clone.

Loki's plant is a special case though, cuz he's part ninja. us normal growers have to follow different rules. :smoke:

4. LOL :wave:

-Loki

5. Just checked on my babies and 2 are gonna pop! The 3rd hasn't show any signs yet, but its early still.

I'm honored to have a ninja posting on my thread! I"m in awe of your ninja ways.:smoke:
    So just to clarify, I can't force my plants into budding when they are , say, 3 weeks old? I'm really hoping for a December harvest.

Thanks, waffleman, for the heads up. I'm gonna be ordering one asap.

The light is just laying they're but I believe it will work just fine. I'll be updating as I go.

Attached Files:

6. The full grown plant are LowerRyder#2. Belive it or not, I only got around a 1/2 dried herb off of all of those plants. I didn't have near enough light for em. :-( Still, it was some KILLER bud. I made a small batch of cookies(8) with the leftover trimmings and let me tell you,(my 1st time eating ganja cookies) they were DANK. 2 cookies and it was almost too much. And the high lasted for way longer than smoking.

My babies are looking fantastic. I think I might put another 125watt CFL in there(if there is room), though.

My temps been around 82 but i'm not sure how accurate that is. I just kinda stuck a bathroom fan on the back where the PSU would go and its been working great. The temps are probably around 75 or so.

Attached Files:

7. looking good but you DEFINITELY need more lights

8. Yeah, I"m trying not to have a repeat of last time, in which the only downfall of my grow was the lack of lights....

I may end up moving them to a bigger space to grow. Dunno yet.