Medical Sour Desiel - Stealth Micro Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by sh4keNbake, Jun 2, 2010.

1. I am using a PC I gutted out and turned into a grow box. I started this medical sour desiel seed I got from attitude on 3-08. I let it veg for about 5 days then switched it to 12/12. At first I thought she was not going to make it, but she has pulled through and is getting fat. Here are some pics from then until now:

April 9:
    [​IMG]

April 16:
    [​IMG]

April 23:
    [​IMG]

May 4:
    [​IMG]

May 17:
    [​IMG]

May 23
    [​IMG]

May 30:
    [​IMG]

2. You weren't kidding about the micro

3. Haha, yea, she was a runt, but I love her :smoking: Im also growing Blue Widow, which is now like 4 times bigger than the Sour D

4. What's the pH of your water?

Tasty lookin bud, though, I hope it bakes ya :D

5. WOW... you flowered after vegging for like 14 days and got a nice top cola, good job.

6. what kinda lights are you using?

7. I have a set up thats going to be real simaliar about that. Interested in those lights.

8. For the 5 days I had it in veg, I used 3 CFL's (23 watt - 6500k) After that I have been using 4 CFL's (23 watt - 2700k) ever since. Got all the lights from Lowes. It was the only place around here that I could find the 6500k lights.

After this one and my Blue Widow finish, I will be starting my next grow which will be White Widow. I plan to veg it longer, maybe 2 weeks.

Also, I learned along the way that Sour D STINKS! That has been the hardest part about being stealth. I have carbon filters over the fans and I also have 2 air purifiers. My sister came in the other day and said my office smelled like a skunk :eek:. I told her it was my dogs; that they needed a bath.

9. oooooooo ok so i guess spectrum does matter lol, and here i thought u could just use the same bulbs. plants are lookin really good by the way man:D do you mind posting some pics of the set up just so i could compare it to mine?

10. this just blows my fucking mind to be honest.:p its incredible i had no idea u could make a bud on a plant that little! its so fucking cute! great job dude keep the pics commin im subbing up :hello: :hello:

11. pOst more pics

12. WOW! that is amazing! that pic from April 23 is awesome!

13. Ok, these are from June 6:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not too much has changed except I guess it is getting ripe and ready to be harvested. It looks like the trics are still mostly cloudy, but some amber is showing up more and more everyday.

I will probably harvest my little dwarf bud sometime next week.

14. wow that thing is sweet. How many grams do you think you'll get out of it once its all ready to smoke? its hard to tell from the pic.

15. That is pretty great! I bet you could make about 6 in a hollow CPU yeah? What was the total days it took from seed to harvest?

16. My guess is less than a gram... maybe .75g if it was nice and dense...

-Loki

17. take a picture of it next to a bic for comparison

18. That would be cool. Impressive grow!

19. lol, how many days from seed to harvest?