Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prop 203!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by hyerr, Sep 29, 2010.

1. ALL Arizona residents need to get up & vote this Nov 2nd for Proposition 203!

2. Every one of you should also have a free copy of my list to forward to friends and politicians. Lack of factual knowledge about cannabis is wide-spread. However, once a person has been exposed to a few good articles about how cannabis can heal, a "yes" vote becomes a "no brainer"! We need to educate everyone!

Articles in my list labeled as "news" are quite understandable to the average reader and usually are under 2 pages long.

Marijuana Ingredient May Help Alzheimer's (news - 2005)
    Marijuana Ingredient May Help Alzheimer's

Best of luck this fall! :hello:

Granny :wave:

3. 203 passed, now are you going to get in on the action?

I will help you get a Medical Marijuana business started, but timing is everything. The state will start accepting applications around April 1st. Gotta move quick to capitalize on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Besides Dispensaries, they are care giver opportunities with potential revenues into the six figures. Not bad for growing some bud at your house. CAREER CHANGE ANYONE?