Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. arizona sucks right now you can get fucked for .2. the arizona cardinals just donated 10k to not making it medical:(, does anyone know the prop number for this in arizona and know if the voting has occured, as i have just turned 18 a few months ago and never really payed attention to that stuff

2. You still have time to register and the Vote is not till 2 Nov.
    The prop is 203.
    Register online;
    Register to Vote
    Request an early ballot. This can also be done online through your County Recorder's Office. :hello:

3. :devious: Fuck arizona, the state is full of backwards ass ignorant idiots and assholes. My advice is to leave the state and dont look back. When I lived there the beast was busting people for one seed. There was a constant theme "Do drugs do time" what a shithole !