Price not an option what vaporizer is best n why ? What would you buy ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Tpee, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Looking to get a vaporizer ... I'm new to vaping ... coming from a water bong ... price is not an issues ... I want something easy to use ... easy to clean ... and producing a excellent vaporing experience.... I've looked at the volcano and etc ,.. wondering what everyone's opinion are ...also curious how different my experience will be coming from a water bong .... thanks in advance

• Like Like x 1
  2. Curious why some vape/ bong together ? Does it change the experience at all in anyway ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I like my Arizer Air, though I'm not expert.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks forty winks ...I'll look into that one .... I smoke alone ... and I like using different strains threw out the day ... want something easy you and easy to clean ... .. thanks for responding

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I'm happy with my Arizer Extreme Q

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks scurfer... I'll look that one up to ... I really appreciate your comment . Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  7. It's perfect for all of that. They could have provided a quicker charger is my only complaint.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have been vaping for going on 5 years.

You should look at the Evic-Tubo tubo evic

9. Salutations Tpee,

It's never been a matter of cost, actually: just juge them all by their "Release/Transport Agent" for starters, then try to find if the various designer solutions were adapted to such an application, especially for an ex-smoker.

Personally i've made circles around my HerbalAire for nearly 25 months until it was definitely decomissioned, so to speak... Not to mention health issues emerged much sooner, after about only 6 months. All attempts using an Arizer V-Tower contributed to render my situation even worse, this one ended up as a "potpourri warmer" which it always was by design, exactly.

Most unfortunately i shall admit the genuine fun arrived kind of late after years (and a couple thousand dollars...) spent to fix the VaporGenie patent, because this product offers something the vast majority of electricity-operated devices do not, while the manufacturers themselves don't seem to realize what they have patented: e.g. inlet water "potentialization of its "Release/Transport Agent", for starters (etc.) - which you'll never hear about on any dedicated web sites focussed on fancy/expensive items as the Volcano anyway!...

:excl:

Some details are have been published here, long ago:

Take note this is strictly a DIY-only project, once called Egzoset's 100 $ pipe, by the way...

Good day, have fun!! :D

10. Two of the vapes that I can vouch for are the E-Nano from EpicVape EpicVape and one of the corded models from 7th Floor Best Desktop Vaporizers - Handheld Vaporizers - 7th Floor Vaporizers Each has advantages and disadvantages but we will stick to your listed needs.

coming from a water bong.....Both vapes work with bongs and bubblers with the addition of a couple adapters.

I want something easy to use.....Both vapes have a rotary type heat control (dimmer switch) but also depend on the user to regulate the draw rate, easy once you get the hang of it.

easy to clean.....The majority of the air paths on both vapes are glass so they clean well but you have to be careful like always with glass.

Does it change the experience at all in anyway ?...Lots but to list them all would be very detailed, time consuming and nonsensical till one has been a vape user for a bit.

Curious why some vape/ bong together ?.....For some of the same reasons as smokers, you can smooth out the hit with water and you have an enclosed space to load the hit into.

how different my experience will be coming from a water bong.....For me not hitting the higher temperatures required for combustion produce a cleaner (easier on the lungs) high but doesn't have the same cloudy goodness of smoke. Its really individual preference in the final analysis.

producing a excellent vaporing experience.....Tough question to answer, both are good but in different ways. What details would make a vape excellent for you.

I smoke alone.....The E-Nano has a markedly smaller "bowel" so as long as you don't exceed its load limitations it rocks for solo use. The 7th Floor options are a toy box for stoner tinkerers, very common 18mm joints and wide open air paths lend themselves to glass and hose use and the load size can be regulated up and down some with simple parts swaps.

Some closing comments, the above units are primitive vapes with little in the way of bells and whistles so the user has to do their part to get good results. The customer service for both units has been first rate in my experience, but at times you may need to exchange some emails to keep the ball rolling with both firms.

Lastly my personal favorite out of the two is the E-Nano because its quick, easy, small and very efficient compared to the 7th Floor family which is better at bigger hits, easier to manage with glass and just more fun to play around with, but again the margins are small and mostly based on my preferences. Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sublimator. Watch the videos. Screw the little shits you'll just replace later like the Evic. It's a good device but there are better. If you wanna go hardcore then you cant get much hardcore than a Sublimator. It will blow your mind with the smallest dab or load of herb.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thank you for posting all that information I'm going to reread everything I appreciate all your help ... hope you're having an awesome week take care

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Thanks howie105 .. I sincerely appreciate you answering all my questions and concerns that was very nice of you to take The time to do so I greatly appreciate it .... I wish I had a friend or two nearby that had a vaporizers I could check out LOL .... don't know anyone that uses vaporizers at all .... so I'm kind of blind on this one ...... I appreciate all your help though ....hope you have an awesome week thanks for all your help

• Like Like x 1
  14. Most of all I still like the Mighty for handheld and the good old Volcano for desktop

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. Vape bong does change the experience in the same way it does for combustion allowing larger hits much larger. The differences with a vape is it's much smoother less irritating on the lungs therefore allowing you to take in even bigger hits. I will say when comparing the two methods combustion or vape however. You know that punch in the gut you can get from a really big rig when frying / combusting a bowl. It can be kind of a sickening feeling for some or loved by many. You won't get that from a vape bong setup with water filtration near as bad. It's just a much more pure experience. If money is no object then the best vape would be one built to your specifications totally custom and personalized for you one of a kind. That would cost a fortune though. I guess it's all in what you want as far as being portable or not. If I were to go for a desktop unit that will never leave home I would go for the sublimator. If I wanted the possibility of portability there's only one that can answer that call for me. That is the german-made Mighty. It is by far the easiest portable to clean I have ever seen. It has zero draw resistance you can rip it anyway you want no technique required. You can run it through a bong if you want. It's the only portable I've ever seen capable of white walling a 16 inch double honeycomb bent neck with splash guard. It has pass through even on dead batterys if you need it. You can plug it into a wall essentially becomes a desktop unit at that point. It has really good battery life when not plugged into a wall. It charges insanely fast like 30 minutes from dead empty. It uses a live temperature display and live heating system not timer set based system vastly more accurate. Example would be it will hold the temperature within + or - 4F of what you set. Most units will let it drop 30 F or more during a draw if the timer hasn't ran out it will wait till it does before heating again regardless of what temp falls to. It's convection and conduction based unit with the ability to use dosing caps if you really want to keep that chamber sparkling clean or just reduce its size. It can also do concentrates with the included pad. There may be other portables out there but none that I can think of that have all of these three very important traits. Accurate live heating and thermostat control with display. 0 draw resistance no technique require. Appropriate sized/powered heating elements for its intended use. That combination again like said earlier gives a portable the power of a desktop in your pocket. Only one with those traits can white wall the glass rig over a foot tall. That's my story and I'm sticking to it not knocking other Vapes just trying to give you a better idea what to look for. Good luck in your shopping adventure. PS here's the mighty with that glass rig I was talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just to add to my other post I realized it might be a bit confusing to someone new to vaping. Convection is the heating of air Conduction is like an oven the walls heat up in the chamber. Usually vaporizers are one or the other both styles with pros and cons in the portable market. There is a third category though known as a hybrid vaporizer it combines the best of both worlds. If you want something at a bit lower price point check out the boundless cfx it is also a hybrid and frequently compared to the mighty it also possesses one of the strongest heaters in the portable market 80 W.

17. get the grasshopper

18. I’d get the mighty

• Like Like x 1
  19. I can whitewall a 24” 2 honeycomb, 1 showerhead triple perc with my Pax 3 with water adapter. I’m not at all saying you should go and buy a Pax 3. At all(unless you’re brand new to vaping and really want something idiot proof.) And the Mighty does produce some good vapor. But I’ve never been a big fan of Storz & Bickel build materials, or the design of the vapor path, in any of their units(former Volcano owner.) Nor do they have a good warranty. They have a 3 year warranty and 8 times out of 10 are dead after year 4. Always a ton of used Storz & Bickel products available here. People trying to pass their problems on to someone else. Sure, most people that enjoy vaping for the same reason that people rarely use the same glass piece for 4 years(anymore.) Considering that at the shops around here, the Mighty tends to fetch closer to $400 than $300(more than the Firefly2, probably the currently most overrated vape,) I’d rather go with a company that stands behind their product. In that price range, I would take strong looks at the VapeXHale Cloud EVO, the MiniVap, and if money is no object, The Herbalizer. All companies that spend far more on R&D than on slick advertising.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum