Pets and Plants

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Sw33t.candy420, Apr 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ok, a couple days ago I was taking a "smoke break" and came back inside and found my weed plant I'd been growing for 2 months was missing, then I spotted the steam on the floor next to my 5 gallon bucket...turns out my pet cat ate it! I love her to death, but I was SOOO pissed! Anyone else have this happen?

• Like Like x 1
  2. No because cats suck. My dog has an understanding that i spend so much time babying and protecting my plants. She loves to chill in the grow room more than anywhere

Stoners journey to cannabis

3. Cats don't suck, lol. I myself hate dogs but I don't go around saying dogs suck, lol. I'll just keep my eye on my next plant.✌️

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I taught my cat to water my plant's, but not fertilize them.
    [​IMG]

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  5. Haha! Looks kinda creepy with the people eyes...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mother Fucker, Lmmfao! Nice!

• Like Like x 1
  7. :( that sucks to hear. im only 3 weeks into mine growing in the closet and my cat got to it 2 days ago but i was fortunate enough to catch him and he only chomped down on a few leaves. Hadnt thought of that

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah, it sucked. Just gotta start over...

9. I chase my dog with stuff I don't want her to chew on while saying 'this is not a toy!'.

100% success rate for me.

All my shoes are intact haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes my dogs eat my plants eveey year. I'm.not even going to bother this year.

11. I had a cat who ate one of my plants. Little cunt slept half the day.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app