Stoners journey to cannabis

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by That One Stoner, Apr 9, 2016.

1. #1 That One Stoner, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    So this is my first grow and I have done tons of research but I do feel extremely unprepared but i think ill be fine! Since i dont live at my grow spot updates will probably only come every 1-2 weeks

Medium: 50% Fox farms happy frog 25% ocean forest 25% perlite (these numbers are rough estimates

Nutes for veg: Jack's 2-1-2 citrus feed

Type of light: that big one in the sky

The on the left is white berry and cookies on the right

[​IMG]

These are some bagseed purps ( I gave one away today)

[​IMG]

The two farthest ones are grand chocolate and the closest 4 are all purple berry. One of them looks wilted in the pic but we gave it some water and they all jumped back to life

[​IMG]

Idk why it posted another pic. I cant delete it so heres another pic of my berry white and cookies i guess

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lookin' good man! I guess those citrus ferts are working for you! Lol

Sent via THC injection.

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    Forgot to mention i got some autos under cfls. This ones Northern lights

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 That One Stoner, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    Hell yeah man. Theres some vets out there that have years of experience and journals to prove it. Most people say they use it from veg all the way to the end of its life without flushing. Im gonna get a jacks formula a lil more suitable for flower tho. Its somethin like 7-15-30

Theres gonna be some guy to step in here and say "FOX FARM NUTES, THOSE CHEAP NUTES ARE GARBAGE" But ill let the trees speak for me

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hey man if it works for you, it works.
    Although I would watch for the ingredients to determine your flush and I'm sure you have... Mind posting a pic of the back of bottle? I'm just curious.

That's cool man, sounds like the plants like it.
    Lol
    ADVANCED NUTES OR NUN BRO IM NOT EVEN SUBBIN'.

Sent via THC injection.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Its a tub, powdered nutes my good sir. Weve barely been feeding lightly so most of that great growth is due to the happy frog, the plants seem to be loving it. I havent even fed the cookies, white berry, or bagseeds yet.

I dont live at my growspot but this is what it looks like
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lookin good, glad i found ya journal before i was late like most the time haha. Anyways, fox farms trio deffo isnt cheap by any means so fuk the hate honestly.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah thanks for the sub man!

And yeah anyway to save some money and grow some dank i say do it haha

• Like Like x 1
  9. Subbed in. It'll be interesting to watch an outdoor. Do you live an area where you don't have to worry about frost this time of year?

• Like Like x 2
  10. I liven in an area where you could flower all year long and veg around feb. It rarely gets cold up here but the plants seem to love it. We'll see... Im already lookin at 80 degree weather already. Thanks for the sub man

• Like Like x 3
  11. To late for a spring set and to early for summer yet.. They're going to flower and won't have time to finish so they'll try and reveg late in June and they won't do what your thinking they will odds are..
    Keep them under 16-8 or 17-7 lighting until late May or early June..
    Just my 2 cents..

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  12. I dont think ive heard of anyone putting plants out as late as june out here? i new someone who planted in January and was having issues with them budding... most people up here say 4/20 is the day to plant or bring out clones.

I highly doubt they will flower but we'll see?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Where are you at, stoner?

Sent via THC injection.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Subbuteod.Outdoor grows are pretty impossible for most,but good luck sir.

Let's get growing!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks for the sub man! Haha I think around my birthday ill be harvesting huge buds. At least thats the goal

Definitely looking for a defense against caterpillars as everyone has this issue

• Like Like x 3
  16. Get a bird table in your garden? Or sure they'll be other,more focused applications like poisoning etc..

Let's get growing!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Well yeah,not sure on your native bird species, but it's not a bad idea,as they'll come for the seed,and scout the rest of the garden same time...U.K birds do anyway. Or there must be a way of stopping them getting on your plants in first place

Let's get growing!

• Like Like x 2
  18. I think ill consider getting a feeder haha. Anything to get pests out of my garden

• Like Like x 2