Perfect looking buds on the bottom .. whats happening with the top buds???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jayjay5396, Aug 8, 2012.

1. [quote name='"jayjay5396"']yes thats to make the feed so after you make up the feed (diluted in water) you end up with 3 liters of mix dont you???? stop it man your not funny you knew what i meant[/quote]

If you have a 2 liter jug of water, you would put in 4-10 milliliters and then water with what u mixed in the 2 liter

2. i have 3liter bottles and one of them i make the mix in i add 8 ml to the 3liters then what??? ive got a bottle of this mix i have no idea how much of this diluted solution i need to use on the plant thats what my problem is i mean how much of that mix should i use and how often???

3. I love the way SD looks when it flowers:hello::smoke:

4. [quote name='"jayjay5396"']yes thats to make the feed so after you make up the feed (diluted in water) you end up with 3 liters of mix dont you???? stop it man your not funny you knew what i meant[/quote]

Hahaha I was imagining the same thing, just a 2L bottle of pure nutes being dumped on it for watering. I knew what you meant cause otherwise your plant would be dead instead of looking as good as it does but it was such a funny visual.

I admire your dedication to such a sustained grow. I have been growing a single plant as well, and after 2 months I am already getting super anxious to harvest so props.

5. im looking for help not people laughing at me.

ok let me ask another way how often do you feed your plant?
    how much mix do you pore on your plant?

6. Sorry I wasn't laughing at you just commenting. I don't use nutes but sounds like you have it right. With a plant as big as that and that has been growing as long yours has you might want to flush with pure water for more than one week before you harvest.

7. the feed instructions have got me soo confused that when i ask about it i cant take a joke, i need help from people that are way better than me if i could help someone with anything id do it coz thats the way i am.

8. It does sound like you have it right but you just didn't state it correctly which is why I questioned you on it.

I am in veg and I feed my plants once a week and water them twice if needed, so let's say monday I water them 3 days later they are a bit dry I would then water with the feed mix, then I would hold out for 4 days until the next monday and water them again if needed.

That is a schedule that would work as its consistent, just up the strength if u feel they need more nutes during your feeding schedule. If they burn then u need to slow it down on strength if not then try to up it a tad.

Any other questions just ask, I'm normally lurking on the forum somewhere during the day :)

9. ok buddy please tell me how much of the mix you pore on soil ... is it 1liters or 2liiters per plant?????????

10. [quote name='"jayjay5396"']ok buddy please tell me how much of the mix you pore on soil ... is it 1liters or 2liiters per plant?????????[/quote]

Depends on ur pot size, i usually use 2-4 liters of water depending on the runoff i get

11. i got 2 large round pots, each one gets 2 liters of fresh water every 2-3 days it seems to be enough, theres holes in the pots but no water comes out, also theres a power socket close by gotta be carefull with water, over-flow would be dangerous

12. So if we don't hear from you halfway through the grow, do we accept you may have been elctrocuted? Lol

13. i'll be carefull always been cautious when watering i dunno how the Hydro guys manage id be shitting myself.

im not a lover of electricity thats for sure.... gives me the creeps just thinking about it

14. [quote name='"jayjay5396"']

thanks buddy well i didnt think i could half harvest her i thought that would stress her out, i've got a 60x mag but it dont have amber colour trycones on any of the buds yet but i can tell the bottom looks like mature buds the top still looks like its very immature.

ive grown 2 plants they wernt very good i'm hoping to get this one right this time :) it looks better i guess thats a good thing :) look at what ive had before heres a pic of another sour diesel i had and also a link of a NYC i cant post the other pics coz there in another thread heres the thread http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/1036565-my-plant-ready-yet.html[/quote]

I forgot to ask what did this end up weighing? I'm guessing almost 3oz?

15. i never weighed it but i guess there was 2 or 3oz's of shit bud its crap man i dont think you guys would even smoke it its soo bad but i bought the seeds for alot of money i aint thinking of wasting any no matter how bad it is

if its making me feel good after ive coughed me insides out then why not?

16. [quote name='"jayjay5396"']i never weighed it but i guess there was 2 or 3oz's of shit bud its crap man i dont think you guys would even smoke it its soo bad but i bought the seeds for alot of money i aint thinking of wasting any no matter how bad it is

if its making me feel good after ive coughed me insides out then why not?[/quote]

Did you not flush it or something? Or was it not even potent

17. i gotta admit its a good high :) but takes guts smoking it its disgusting..

ever tried smoking leaf???? thats what it tastes like apart from that its a decent high not the best high of course but its pretty good

18. ok so now i got milky tricones on the bottom and clear ones on top buds.

what do i do when the bottom goes amber n the top is still clear or milky????

19. No wonder that plant looks like such a whopper 8 months is a while! Cant wait to see how much you get off this and by the looks of it its gonna put that shit you buy to shame!

20. its only about 6 months old this one,

theres another seed availiable called "acapelo gold" it takes 12months from seed but those are pure Sativa strain outdoor plants mine is a mix between sativa/indiica