Parents kicking me out and

Discussion in 'General' started by PrncesskokoX, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taking my car. (Which I don't care they pay for it). We get into dumb arguments really, my mom complains about me smoking and and also accuses me of doing other drugs lol and my dad just has a really bad temper and gets pissed over me going out with friends with some reason even though I'm an adult. Anyway they want me out of the house in 24/hr and they took my car. I'm not sure what to do because I live in an area where I need to drive and my jobs pretty far away. Also there's no way I can afford to get my own apartment. I'm really stressing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. How old are you? Just stop smoking until you can afford a place to live? If you live with them just respect their rules.

• Like Like x 12
    • Like Like x 14
  3. Time to become independant. Keep at your job and make your own meals lol. too easy.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I already cook my own meals/buy my own groceries.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bite the bullet and talk to them. They may have expectations and they feel you aren't meeting them, maybe a discussion would do you all good. I don't know your parents so I don't know how that would go.
    I can tell you this, being homeless is despairing. Its a hole that is very hard to get out of. Its cold and lonely and terrifying. Looking back if I would have just gritted my teeth and dealt with my situation and just stayed sober for awhile I would have avoided some serious evil that came my way. Stay safe and try and talk it out.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  6. I do have the option to work at this strip club, my friend said I'd make a lot of $$$$ but idk

• Like Like x 4
  7. Well there ya go. Leave on good terms and go live your life. This is an opportunity for you. Your not ment to live with your parents forever anyway. Thats just not the way nature intended.

You can make something positive out of this. Just chuck that bag over your shoulder, dont look back and march off into the sunset!

8. At least find places with cheap rent and save some money before you just up and leave. Talk to them. Stop smoking until you get your shit together.

• Like Like x 6
  9. There house there rules. I would talk to them. If they are judging you for smoking stick to your guns and prove to them you are not a loser for it. Thats what I had to do with my parents and then it was legalized in my state and now they can't say shit. I won. However in the end I would try and negotiate, Maybe just smoke outside and not in the house. If they are against that then time to go out on your own.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Maybe this reality check will do you some good lol idk

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 6
  11. and risk bumping into your dad there...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Jollybud I must say I do enjoy all of your posts on GC. You are a quality human being.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Becoming a stripper wouldn't do wonders for your self-esteem.. although, I suppose it's like any other job where you just get ordered around like you're someone's bitch or something.

Rent is getting increasingly expensive, and living with parents is becoming the norm for people in their 20s. That's just the world we live in.. so the cliche 'get off your ass and get a jawb' doesn't always pan out the way conservatives expect it to, from their simplistic worldview.

Your only salvation at this point would be to get a student loan and go study. College students smoke a lot of pot, so you'd be in heaven. And plus - you'd be able to look forward to ....... well, at least getting a job at McDonald's, once you graduate.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Every parents dream. ;)

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.