CanniAnnie's Quest for balance

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CanniAnnie, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Here we grow again. This round we have lemon kush headband (lkh) from humbolt. Kritical (krit), special queen (sq), and velvet bud (vel) from royal queen seeds. And finally Heisenberg special (hs).
    All are in a medium of ffof, coco coir, shredded rockwool, and perlite in equal parts. Nutes are fox farm/bush doctor.

March 29 germed 3 lkh, 1 krit, 1 sq, 3hs. I also germed 3 dutch passion color mix 5. All 6 dutch passion failed to germ with one breaking ground to only wither and die. The rest was 100% successful. On April 9th I gave up on the dp seeds and germed 4 vel. Today 3 of 4 are up. I failed to read the full feeding schedule on my new nutes and feed all according to label. Overdose right off the rip. Today was a pure water feeding, will hot next feeding with 1tsp boomerang, 2tsp bb. Plus side, the micro brew got my soil activated and its defiantly alive.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my LGLS991 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 8
  2. I'm the first to sign your thread! Yaaah! Looking good lil miss Annie!

Southern Stealth Gardens.....Light issues

• Like Like x 2
  3. Welcome guys. I'm gonna post pics today of individuals. The lkh is gonna end up being a colorful plant

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sweet! I can't wait

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ok. Day 14 officially. All are looking good. I tended to the hot shot given and balance is restored. All velvet are up. 3 of 4 look strong. The one is going to be the runt of the litter.

Hs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Biggest vel
    [​IMG]

Lkh (look at those stems)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Crit (biggest so far)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sq
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Group
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Supposed to be 72 today woohoo. Crank on my rooms ac and hopefully increase the humidity above 35 lol

• Like Like x 3
  7. Nice selection

• Like Like x 3
  8. Sounds as diverse as mine. I see those stalks. They look great Miss Annie

• Like Like x 3
  9. Diversity is great XRM gardens just went went to another level & diversity

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hahaha looking back on last run is almost funny. I knew I still needed a lot of components, and I bought half of what I needed with lastrun. But check this out....

Last run day 16
    [​IMG]

This run day 16
    [​IMG]

Just wait till I have everything I'm currently wanting, next run should be that much better

• Like Like x 4
  11. All 3 hs are in flower. Starting day 16, 17, and 18. Glad they started this early frankly as my whole garden is leaps and bounds better than last and room will be an issue until the autos are harvested.

Hs day 19
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. I'm subbed

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Looking good, nice healthy plants.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you sir. I added new nutes to my line and burnt them due to reading only the label and not the recommended feeding chart. Gave them the kelp and micro brew 2wks too early and I'm still flushing the lkh to even it out. The rest seem to have loved it. Check that. 1 velvet got the hotshot and she burned a lil too. Hs, crit, sq, and brainstorm seem to love it

• Like Like x 3
  15. Happy 420 Annie!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Fed lkh, crit, and sq 2tsp bb, 1tsp boom, 0.5tsp mb

Velvet and hs will go another day or so. Plan on starting open sesame on the hs next feeding

Temp remains a steady 77 and rh is currently 52%

• Like Like x 3