Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I think it was here that we talked about county fairs and AG shows not having cannabis as a featured crop and god love em, California has started doing that. This state just kicks ass with moving weed forward. My drug war county will arrest a dumbass who “wants to show” their cannabis at the fair.

• Like Like x 4
  2. sometimes it takes a few frezze to make the fruit sweet,thats what im told here about peaches,same for the pecan harvest.
    if it is true i dont know,i eat them both anyway,especailly pecans ,even cracking them dont bother me,does the wife though

• Like Like x 4
  3. I've found the same thing with fruit lately, especially peaches.

• Like Like x 4
  4. C5BFA8BC-3124-4C58-98CA-41BF26CA69B5.png @Heavn , I ran across this on local news and I guess it’s over in the mountains. The clip on wspa.com has a bunch of the cute critters, one even has a kids book using his image. It’s a neat looking farm.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Omg so cute ️ looks like they de horn some. I get it if they in with horses and stuff could be lethal. A kids book interesting

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. They get more cold time over in the mountains than we do in the Piedmont. I’ve left on nice days here to go to concerts in Asheville and drive in snow there. Fruit trees like these peaches have a little better chance I think but it’s still a gamble.

• Like Like x 5
  7. I forget where I read that but it’s one of these “top 10 trips of Fall” type stories and NY was in there too. Apples are a popular crop over in west SC/NC and while camping that way during this time of year we used to stop in little roadside beer/soda type stores that will be loaded with apples. Smells great everywhere.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ive read that those highlands are docile,might have been the oreo cattle we talked about ,in which going to town yesterday they were out,the bull has the coolest coat,he looks like he was dipped in milk and cookie started fallen apart around him hahaha cool looking,but he too is majority white mid section

• Like Like x 5
  9. I see the family resemblance there. Good catch dobro.
    Cheers
    Os

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Yes they are supposed to be rather friendly. But any animal with horns can harm. Not really their fault they were made that way. Even a gentle nudge can tear the sensitive flesh of horses and such. So i understand just a bummer cause it definitely adds to their makeup.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. A few months back I had an issue with a soil mix having high pH. I didn't trust my old Apera pH meter, so I ordered a new BlueLab pen. Well.. Amazon claimed it was lost in the mail and gave me a refund and stated if it ever showed up just keep it. Will it came right after the second one I ordered. So I now have two and extra bottles of storage liquid and calibrations fluids. First time win for me with Amazon. DSCN0858.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Happy National Coffee Day. Every day is a coffee day here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I thought I'd share a link to @WeeDroid's journal. He's growing a sativa using organic soil indoors. He only uses sunlight and is growing on a vertical screen.Very cool grow style with almost zero cost or carbon footprint.
    Post-Pandemic Garden: sativa, indica, blends.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. wspa.com has a report on what’s to be a bad pumpkin season due to western drought, some disease, and a mystery bird that ate a bunch of seedlings. The drought is expected to hinder the Christmas tree season out west as well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Hey guys hope all is well.. So i believe i fractured my knee about 6 - 8 weeks ago as a flying chuck of wood flew directly at my knee as i was chopping wood, it was quite swollen for few days upto a week i needed crutches to walk and the situation in Australia right now is kinda messed up so i was as far away from any doctors or help as possible. Its hell out there and we are not allowed to move 5 - 10 km or face a $5000+ fine, i just wasn't and still not in the mental state to deal with any of those situations right now as i have trauma dealing with police and having to be forced to wear face masks and all these rules never sat with me as i have trauma and breathing difficulties so i been staying away from it all the city locations until it settles down again. Just thought i'd share that before anyone tries to lecture or throw shit at me for not going to the doctors on time.. I am well aware of this. Don't really have the energy to deal with that right now, just seeking some help.

So shortly after i injured it i tied it up and applied DMSO, CBD and cayenne cream and sometimes arnica and castor oil for the pain and inflammation (which helped the pain go away instantly) and been applying Dr Christophers comfrey and herbal bone cream more so lately. After 3 weeks the pain stopped almost completely but i do notice crackling sounds when i bend and straighten my knee a friend saying its a sign of fracture.

Last week the pain has started again but its not really painful its just annoying and tender to touch and i guess because i didn't really give my knee enough time to rest and heal. I am a very energized and active individual and its very challenging for me to remain still for long or i get anxious/depressed and very bored.

This last 2 weeks I started to take more care of it again and keeping it tied up now for most of the day cause i didn't think it was fractured or broken cause i was cycling and doing my daily hikes with little to no issues... and because of the DMSO, CBD and Cayenne i didn't feel any pain..

So to get the point I just remembered there is Comfrey growing all around as i and i read its regarded as one of the best herbs for healing broken or fractured bones and people suggest you can dry the leaves and make tea and drink up to 3 times a day to speed up healing and recovery while other people say its toxic to the liver ect.. So i thought i'd ask the experts here..

Have you made tea with comfrey before or any broken bone/healing stories to share with use of herbs and natural methods?

I also have nettle and horsetail i been thinking to implement with the comfrey teas.
    I have ordered some bone healing minerals and vitamins (calcium, mag, zinc, silica, boron) and been using them for 2 weeks now. I get sunshine daily and eat my greens and omegas.
    I know people say this can take from 3 - 6 months to fully heal.

Any other herbs or general suggestions would be highly appreciated :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. I also fractured my tibia just below the knee on my left leg on August 1rst. I was diagnosed with a Nondisplaced incomplete fracture extends through the medial 50% of the proximal tibial metaphysis. I tried a comfrey poultice I made from the leaves with a bit of water/flour for about a week with little to no relief. So, I used an over the counter NSAID called ALEVE. I'm back to walking 6 miles daily for exercise with a few large hills. Like you, I was walking with a cane for about 5-6 weeks and it hurt when I'd bear weight on that knee. My knee still hurts and seems to be more painful while sleeping at night. It's been just over 9 weeks since I injured my tibia jogging. Yes, jogging, the doctor couldn't believe I didn't have some sort of impact injury when he seen the CT scan. Hope you find some relief Lemonfox69.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. @TimJ Thanks for sharing, sending my healing and blessings your ways

• Like Like x 3
  18. I hope you heal my friend sorry about all that is going on around you as well I pray things get better soon lemonfox

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Soooooo i forget where all the water boys hang out. I finally got my Belgium water report. Who wants to see it?

• Like Like x 3
  20. i think it was organic sinse and rancho deluxe that can read those reports lady bug,not positive but i think ive read them two talking about it

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1