Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Welcome! Welcome!
    Come one! Come all!
    Gather round and welcome to the organics lounge!

After discussion amongst the Blades and Bladies , and the Mods, it has been decided that we will have a thread devoted to organics in general.

Please everyone, get along, let's all try to keep one another company, while at the same time teaching each other how to live better for less and to be as eco-friendly and efficient as we can be.

Chunks statement in reply to my asking about this thread moved me, and I feel as if this is a solid foundation to base this thread upon:

• Like Like x 12
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. [Reserved]

3. /pulls up a bar stool.

Harvested my first 3 fully organic autos recently for ~4 mason jars. These were the first plants I've grown that I was willing to smoke personally and I owe it to this sub forum. They aren't the best in the world but acceptable is a win as far as i'm concerned, and it only took 12-13months lol.

First round of drinks is on me as a thank you.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Welcome man! Glad to hear you got a harvest! I'm looking to clip another small Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze tonight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Some connie chung i grew in a water only coco/peat mix
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. #7 Chunk, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Nice idea Moses. I'm glad it worked out.

I am seriously complaining about the frigid temps here in Maine the last 4-5 days. It hasn't probably gotten over ten degrees during the day and nighttime has been 10 to 15 degrees below zero. Throw some wind chill on top of these temps and its pretty damn uncomfortable.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

8. I would love to get to the point of the worst part.................trimming! hopefully with this organic growing I will this time.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Great Idea! Should be good fun,

Lucky you been below 0 for last 10 days or so...6 inches of snow but lovely and sunny today tho just fuggin freezing!

10. Not to rub it in, but I was raking leaves for compost all last week in jeans and a t-shirt. Y'all should get down south more often! We're famous for our hospitality, and the smoke pretty good, too :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. i dont know how you guys survive in that below zero shit! Its probably 75*F out right now :D man I love the sunshine state!

• Like Like x 1
  12. 40f highs for the weekend and 20f highs for the week... snow and freezing rain? Yes please.

One of the joys of living in the middle of no where.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. The hell you say! It warmed up to 43` here today......:(

14. Snow, low 20's during the day, freezing rain and sleet coming, 58 on tuesday, then right back down to 29...........weird temps

• Like Like x 1
  15. #18 w89, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013

16. Chunk knows what's up. A massive heat wave should be taking us close to 50. Thank god I've got a water pump to replace.

Worse part of the few weeks of cold we got in the nw was it being dry and little to no wind causing stagnant air... burn ban while it's below freezing? I'll risk the fine.

17. 54f currently!!! But windy as all hell.

Idk if its been discussed anywhere, but I need to get another batch of soil ready to rock asap! I'm reusing my soil to fill 4)20gal Smarties. Any reason not to turn a handful of red wigglers loose in my soil bin to assist with the cycling?

• Like Like x 1