Order from ATTITUDE seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Theprox, Jan 31, 2017.

1. I'm placing a small order of around 5 seeds from attitude seed bank. I decided I'm not going with the stealth option because budget & im only ordering just a small amount of seeds. Should I have them repackaged out of their breeders pack? That's a free option. Would it help getting not found by customs ? Or does it not matter if it's in the original pack

Thanks

2. I've done 3 orders from attitude, none came in breeders packs but always arrived very quickly and were solid plants. Idk about not doing guaranteed delivery... If they get seized you now have zero recourse and will have to pay full price for them to send more vs the extra 8 bucks to guarantee delivery.

3. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Don't know if I should have them take it out of the breeders pack or not

5. Devo is spot on with the guarantee shipping I've done many orders and had a few picked off by customs.

If I were you I'd order 3 seeds and get the guaranteed shipping that way you will for sure end up with 3 seeds at some point vs having 1 shot at getting 5

I'd also go for no breeder packs.

Other option is wait till you can spend the extra $14.99 for the guaranteed shipping but I would definitely stress the importance of the guaranteed shipping

6. Thanks! That was helpful. I like the breeders packs , could I have the gaurenteed shipping & just keep the breeders pack? Or will it be easier for customs to find it

7. My question is how do you order when all i have is US currency. How do i order?

8. They take debit cards. Also just because you select breeder pack does not mean they will come in one. It's all about the stealth shipping

9. If you're that tight on funds that you can't spend the minimal amount to guarantee you get seeds chances are you won't have a good start to begin with. As far as the breeders packs go, you dont plant them so go more discreet. Sure they look cute and all but I'd rather go discreet

check out my first grow/journal https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1423342/

• Like Like x 1