One-hitter Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ModestMau5, Mar 15, 2012.

1. One-hitters, bats, chillums, whatever you like to call em. There doesn't seem to be a thread on here, so why not. I like them cause they're sneaky, and it saves weed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That first one is a winner. Really digging it! Btw is it tough keeping that black carpet clean? Looks sick haghhah

3. This is my kind of thread... Chillums FTW.

4. Nothing beats a chillum! Very nice selection, buddy! Gotta love that dichro! :)

5. I've always wanted one of those cigarette style one hitters just for shits.

6. That shark one is nasty

7. Ooh I have a nice one I got... it's custom made from a local glass blower. I'll snap a picture quick and post it in a few.

8. now that they make cigarette style bats out of glass (quartz) they are much more appealing and don't have that shiny piece of metal at the end! they also weigh a lot less!

9. dropping in to show my appreciation for the one hitter, my boy had a medicali chillum till it broke :smoke:

10. I've got one of the standard cigarette sized one hitters, and just a simple "taster" basically a chillum with no fancy design. I love them! It helps me to make an oz last a month, and collects hella resin.

11. Never hit one.. aren't they harsh as fuk?

12. I have a really small one hitter but It's become my baby this last weekend. it really helps conserve weed I've made 2g's of dank last since friday and still can prolly go another 2 days

13. if theyre long enough for the smoke to cool down they can actually be pretty smooth compared to a regular spoon

14. That first chillum is looking sexy.

Id hit it

15. man digging the pipes i could use one right now i need to cut down on the spliffs .

16. What's the benefit of using a glass chillum over a spoon? Can you 'dip' them in ground weed to pack them quickly like a cigarette-style 1-hitter? 'cause they just look really awkward to smoke, and you can't see the bowl when you're lighting it.

17. I love my little helix, hits surprisingly smooth. Plus the twirling smoke is pretty damn cool too! Sorry it is a little dirty.

Attached Files: