Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Omega 3

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alextampa, Mar 24, 2012.

1. What's up everybody! I can't sleep cause I didn't smoke tonite... :( and I have a question
    I'm taking vitamins and 3 omega 3 pills a day just for my health and because omega 3
    builds up the receptors that help you to get high, I think.. Lol
    Anyways, I was just wondering if I need to stop smokin for a little bit for the omega 3 to work.
    Or can it build up the receptors even though I smoke everyday?
    Or is it like watering a dead plant?
    Idk if all that makes sense, but I'll be awake to answer questions and read responses for a while haha

2. Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, and can aid in the repair of damaged receptors.

It won't add more.

3. Omega 3 repairs your cannabinoid receptors in your brain and I wouldn't say it gets you much higher. And no you don't need to stop smoking to repair them.