Nutrient burn or low light?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dppenland88, Aug 27, 2017.

1. I'm in the end of week 3 flower and just upped the nutrient by a couple hundred ppm. Any ideas what this problem could be? Other than a few leaves though everything seem alright aside from the weird curling down that the lower leaves are doing[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Helloo...........is there anybody in thereee

3. .I am a bit confused since I think I am seeing a few issues..one maybe being Chlorine in the water..???
    Nute Problems.jpeg

4. I am thinking nitrogen toxicity honestly. I use tap water myself in coco, and do not experience those symptoms, I did hit my ladies with a little to much nitrogen once, and got some lower leaf hooking like his. Upper leafs were fine but lower leafs hooked. I backed off the nitrogen abit and cleared right up. I highlighted a few pics, but it could be a combination of to much nitrogen, and pH fluctuations. Are you checking your pH and what doses are you feeding?[​IMG][​IMG]

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I use tap water with ph of 7. I use the AN line so I rarely check my ph. Here's my schedule for flower. [​IMG]

6. Definately a possibility since I water straight from the tap without letting the water sit

• Like Like x 1
  7. I don't let my tap water sit and I water my plants every day with it in coco. There is chlorine in it. No I'll effects.

8. Depending on where you live, sometimes the utility companies release more chlorine in the water if conditions require it..Google your water supplier for their content of water anaylys ..They may not even use chlorine..Reno NV is one of the few left that still uses it..Lucky me huh..

9. Doesn't Chlorine kill off the micro-herd though?..just sayin..

10. I live here in Loveland, CO. Our water is reservoir water

• Like Like x 1
  11. My nutrients are synthetic, so I assume no effect. Also I don't even use calmag. And yes my water company adds chlorine to the water. You can clearly smell it when you shower.

12. Interesting..when I began to mix tap25% with RO 75% and let it sit out..all smell disappeared and I saw a noticeable improvement in my own grow..:)
    I think I am more allergic to that crap then the plants are..LMAO

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes, can you suggest a better feeding?

14. I don't know much about your nutrients but I took a look. You should not be exceeding 16ml overall of between 2.5 gallons. But honestly that's a max dose. I would flush your plants with 6.5 phed water really good 3x pot size then feed with 1/4 max nutrient strength. Make sure you feed is 6.5 when you feed the plants. My recommendation. I would only use the a-b, calmag and molasses but at 1/4 dose of each. And work it from there.[​IMG]

15. This looks like a mag deficiency

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk