Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Nah she looks ok..looks like you may have spilt nutes on her..besides that I'd wait a couple days before doing anything!

2. I am going to wait cause it showed up right before I gave her flower/bloom nutes.

3. I'm sure your good! My lights are out or I'd take a pic,but I have the same similar Mark's on one of my plants! I dropped nutes on it during a watering and it made almost the same exact indications! Kinda freak out for a moment myself!:bang:Also you brought the lights a bit closer like you were saying its probably in her sweet spot or very close light penetrating the leaves, you do have a half descent led for a small opp! And the spots are Too out of place, think it's just that, besides your little worry! Ladies seem to be coming along fine good job, shes looking a little cheesy and sugary, bet the smoke is awesome! I've tried the cheese! She stink when burned:confused: but she get da job done just fine :ey: yours actually looks better bud wise than one of my friends he made a similar spread out he just defoliated all fan leaves before flower! But for some reason his buds didn't pull tight!:huh::wacko:
    Cudos on your work Ganja!:metal:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah that's a possibility lol. and Thanks so much.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tops of the morning to ya gang!!
    May your bowl be full to the rim
    Of sweet and sour things!
    Time to hit and run!!:smoking-hookah:
    :bolt:

Attached Files:

6. Morning newbies there are a couple that messaged me about nutes and what I use, ok I'll pic what I use for my blooming but remember I've been playing with it for a while to mix and match! Some will agree with my run others will disagree, but that's why were here to learn and to each his own style and recipes...the second pic will be what I would suggest for new growers as it's all organic and easy to balance and hard to overdose using them! I spoke with Soil2coco for a brief moment and he agrees on these products as well..whether you be a newbie or getting used to the trade! My next post will be what you need to balance check and need to balance out your recipes! Ok the first pic is what I use except the tiger bloom I'm holding off on that as I've been told it's not the best of products and I do smoke my own herb!
    The second pic is a run of Bio Bizz these products are completely organic and have all you need in these products to bring out them big buds!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok now to balance your nutes your going to need the 2 most important tools you'll need threw your whole cycle...PH And PPM testers...why because you need them to balance out your nutes or your plant wont absorb them well and you will see all kinds of deficiencies which will puzzle you and stress you! Without knowing how much your putting in and what's the ph you will never be able to find out what the problem is! If you want to know how to use them properly just send me a message! Ok the other pic is the ph uppers and downers you will need to balance out the ph of your recipe!

Attached Files:

8. This pic is what I use to calculate nutes before adding them to water! Remember never to start anything at full nutes!! Less is always better, you will see within 24-48 hours how your plant responds to the feeding!...this syringe is easier to use then cups or spoons and spill proof!..lol

Attached Files:

9. #169 Gr33nReaper, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    Ok next will be if your not at home during cycles you will need a timer...go on Amazon and you can find 2 of these for under 30 bucks...if one fails you have a back up and these are grounded timers and have 2 plug in sockets which is convenient! It's not the best of timers but they work very well if you have extra cash to throw you can go with the more expensive ones but this one gets the job done at a very impressive price for beginners!

Attached Files:

10. If your dealing with led lights and spend a bit of time in your grow room or tent I would suggest getting a pair of these glasses so that your eyesight stays intact to be able to see your finished product!...lolll

Attached Files:

11. To check close developments of the trichomes in budding cycle you may want to get a loop to be able to see development of your precious nuggets to know when the time is right to flush and harvest!

Attached Files:

12. These I would suggest as a must for all growers new or old...sticky posts it happens when your not used to feeding your plants that you overwater and may get black gnats which look very similar to fruit flies by having these from day one in your garden it will help from the adult bugs to lay more eggs in soil it basically keeps your problem to a minimum so from day one try these...they work! And you don't have to induce your plants with chemicals if you nip the problem in the bud!!..loll

Attached Files:

13. #173 Gr33nReaper, Sep 13, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    If your growing big fat buds and they are getting too heavy these nifty little gadgets do the job but you wont need these til the end you'll know if you need em your buds will be too heavy to hold up on their own! Just hang em and lock em in place! Just remember not to move the plant around if they are on or youll be harvesting sooner than you think!
    These are yoyo stoppers!

Attached Files:

14. And if you want a great pair of trimming scissors I'd suggest the teflon ones they don't stick to buds like regular snipers would! If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!
    Happy growing...
    Grow Big and Grow Strong!
    Cheers

Attached Files:

15. Oh almost forgot I use Zyme for the whole life of the plant straight from clone or as soon as you see a seed sprout!
    Why!? Heres why!...
    Zyme capsules utilise an extensive blend of enzymes designed to break down carbohydrates, starches, proteins and even hydrogen peroxide that when incorporated into a regular routine will keep the root zone strong and pathogen free. The enzyme blend speeds up natural processes that would take weeks or longer to occur allowing for optimum health and rapid growth.

Zyme capsules work well for growers reusing their growing substrate as it breaks down the dead roots left behind after harvesting that would normally be a food source for pathogenic microbes and now produces a usable food source for your plants.

A healthy root zone is able to assimilate nutrients at an increased rate allowing for maximum yields. Zyme helps perfect the cycle of life.

Attached Files:

16. When using the right tools and materials from day one for your plant you will enjoy a great smoke and beautiful top end buds!!
    If your a coco grower I would suggest hitting up Soil2coco he knows his shit in that division with fantastic beasty results!

Attached Files:

17. Another 2 cents to add for beginners,Always keep your grow space clean and tools using as well, pretend your grow area is a hospital and kept free from any bacterias! If you trim or cut your plants don't leave branches leaves or any greenery left on soil or hanging around the area of grow as these things will bring micro bacterials that will feed on them!(bugs,mold, fungi etc.) No need for impurities in your grow space!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Quick question for vets if any on this thread! If I mix my solutions with the three products of fox farm just for one watering included in my recipe, would it have effect on the plumpness! Only asking because I've only used ff nutes on white widow and I'm about to start another batch of white widow and blue cookies af the same time! I'm going into week 6 and you can see my line up of nutes just above in another message! I'm a little advanced on the nute side as I can dilute some of my other products to compensate for the extra intake! This is only for vets who have used fox farm nutes as I have only used it on one strain and it worked better than my other recipes, thanks for your time and advice!
    Cheers!!
    Grow Big and Grow Strong!:smiley-rolling-joint:

19. Great tips reaper.
    I want to also add that if anyone is interested in certain nutrients whether it's your first grow or you plan on switching nutes you can check out my comparison journal. I'm running a test of the most popular organic nutrients in the market right now , and also showing off some additives , microbes , microbial teas, top dresses , ect.
    6 nutrient comparison perpetual grow

Some of the nutrients I have lined up:
    Roots organic full line ( bottle and top dress/amendments )
    Emerald harvest ( 3 part )
    Mills full line
    House and garden by humbolt full line
    Mother earth ( super soil )
    Microbe life
    And of course my favorite so far" Nectar for the gods.

Some of the additives / microbes:
    Photo plus: microbe life
    N.U.T.S:mad farmer
    mother of all blooms: mad farmer
    Cultured biologix teas: full line
    Nirvana
    Mammoth P
    Myco chum
    Buried treasure: Peruvian seabird guano
    Grow amendment : mother earth
    Bloom amendment : mother eart.
    Rhyzoforce
    Great white

I may be forgetting some but you get the point.
    Also if anyone has suggestions as to what I should test out , I'm all ears.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Hey dubs! Sup brotha! Ya been looking into a few tips you gave me about a week ago! I'll be changing up a few things in my garden homie! Thanks for tips much appreciated!
    Have a great day bud!
    Grow Big Grow Strong!!
    But you already make Big and Strong...loll
    Cheers bro