Newcomers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gr33nReaper, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Any newcomers with general questions or even veterans if i can kelp..lol just hit up messages and if i can answer id be more than happy!
    Grow Big!

• Like Like x 9
  2. What are your credentials?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Loll...northern lights, white widow and the intense course of BONG-OLOGY...HAHA:hookah:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Spicoli is that u?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. I'm sure he has no clue who that is. Lol. :D

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Bahahaaaaa

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ok guys whats the spicoli joke!? :cautious:

8. It was a movie fast times at ridgemont high. Sean penn's first role. He was kinda a stoner goof

• Like Like x 3
  9. We are older. Good party movie from the 80s

• Like Like x 8
  10. Pics from the last 3 weeks. Most recent being first. Would y'all agree I'm at the beginning of week 4 flower? I know, let the plant tell me, check trichs. I have a loupe but fall/winter weather here is variable so I just want a ball park on when they will be done [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-To a blooming budness, cheers

• Like Like x 2
  11. Id say 4 to 8 weeks depending on strain will know approx. Time left friend what area do you live when do temps drop?

12. Mick asking the right questions as always .

Skeptical this one is, yes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Skeptical...about me dubs_okaygo?

14. Anywhere from Sept 14-dec 1. Like I said super variable. It may be 20 degree for a week in Sept and be 65 the next 3. Same for October but that is usually when it starts to get cold cold is mid/later october. And I'm on the east coast. Wv area

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Weed is a very resiliant plant do you have a tent or at the least a grow light? If so ive finished a couple flowerings inside under circumstances! I live in canada, quebec to be exact so the cold we know about it! Ive left a weed plant once two frosts! SOB lived and turned out to be a good smoke..now the strains have been crossbred so many times and experimented with that some strains end up being extremely easy to grow and resiliant as others seem to be a lot weaker and respond differently again this is my 2 cents im not claiming to be a pro just a grower who doesnt mind sharing my experience as i always learn as well as i give tips, but this is a continual learning experience, being completely perfect at growing cannabis is honestly almost impossible too many ooinions on the subject, its always a learning curve and experience just helps the process!
    Cheers, wish you a mega grow bro
    :weed-4:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Thanks! And no tent, box, or light that can handle adult plants. I'm getting one this winter. But I have a tiny grow light and 2 clones going inside, one male for pollinating things later and a female as a mother

17. Best case scenario hold it off as long as possible if you see plants getting week cause of the weather then chop her down a bit early better to lose a bit then the whole thing!
    You could possibly add a few finishing nutes to help it boost a bit extra for the last phase could put on a few more grams if needed be cut down early...just an opinion...holding off and crossing your fingers is the next best option, but only you will knkw by the weather temps as they come your plant will tell you if its having a hard time...just see what she says...shes always right!..loll

• Like Like x 1
  18. You know, my wife says something very similar and I'm hoping for not necessarily warm weather but I hope the rain and frost holds off till mid October at least. But I am kinda praying for temps around 40-45 to see if any of my ladies turn purple

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lol..just give her a flush with iced water...shell tell you if she has any colors..lol but do it to one plant if your to do so...strains take beatings in different ways! Dont need no hermies in yo garden.
    :love-m3j:

20. I've never heard of this before . Sounds pretty interesting.
    Luckily my current is already going purple :)